5 Free Online Courses Websites With Certificates

images (3)

Do you want to do Online Courses?
Do you want Free Certificates?

If Yes, then here I will be telling you 5 Top websites which provide Free Courses and also give a Free Certificate at the completion of every Course.

We all were and still many people are at home due to the pandemic. The lockdown was a big opportunity for all of us to learn something and do courses online. People who wanted to gain knowledge and skills used this lockdown as an opportunity and did online courses from top institutes. I also did as many as fifteen online courses related to my interest. They have helped me gain knowledge and get many certificates. So here I am to tell you the BEST websites I found for doing online Courses which also Give Free Certificates.

1) Open Learn - Open University UK

This is By far the BEST website for short courses of a few hours each on average. This website provides about thousand short courses on different topics. If you need to learn a topic for your school, just do a course about that here. It has easy assessments at the end. And It gives you a Free Certificate at the completion of every course.

2) Coursera
Coursera is A Big Name & hence it’s course has a Big Value. You can do the course for free, take assessments for free. If you want to get the certificate for free, you have to apply for financial aid which takes 15 days to approve. Remember, It’s Certificate is one of The Best and it has A Big Market Value.

3) Digiskills Pakistan
Digiskills is an Online learning platform by Pakistani Government. It offers 3 Month Courses on Freelancing and different skills. They have proper enrollments and Quizzes are on proper dates. It gives you a Free Certificate It is perfect for those people who are free and want to learn skills to Make Money Online.

4) Future Learn
Future Learn offers courses from top institutes all over the world. In it, you can learn for free and take assessments in all Courses for free. Although Certificates for most Courses are paid, yet there are a number of courses which have a Free Certificate on completion.

5) Alison
Alison is also a very good platform for Short Courses that can be completed within a few hours. It has very interesting content. You can learn for free here. Most of the Courses have paid certificates. Yet there is a list of Courses which have free Certificates upon completion.

29 Likes

Nice Article Bro . Very informative.

1 Like

Informative article broh.
keep it up. :heart:

1 Like

So pleased to see you accomplishing great things. Hats Off!

1 Like

Geat Work dear.

1 Like

Thanks For Your Kind Words :relaxed:

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Welcome Dear :blush::heart:

Jazak Allah much thankful to you bro :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks Bro :heart_decoration:

Great. It is of great help.

1 Like