6 Tips to grab your Reader's Attention

Ahh, no one pays attention to my article. No one likes or comments on my article. Why people don’t find my writings interesting. I write perfect English. I put so much time into my writings but can’t draw my reader’s attention. Where am I mistaking? What is wrong?

Here I’m going to share some tricks and tips that will make your article more attractive and grabbing if you follow these tips.

1. Title

The title of the work you publish is the first thing a potential reader notices before reading your whole manuscript. It’s the first impression and introduction of all effort that you put into your work. It should be grabbing and makes your reader at least check what is inside?

titlestellall_1

2. Make Paragraphs

It is really important to make paragraphs when you are writing. It portrays a clear picture of your ideas. It gives a great framework for organizing your logical thoughts and makes your work more elegant and easily digestible to your reader.
(Likhty hoay qalam nahin uthana wala rule nahin use karna)

original-5145709-1_1

3. Text Highlighting and Marking

Highlighting texts provides your reader an effective way to pick the main idea and purpose of the whole para before reviewing all.

how_to_bold_text_in_whatsapp_12941_2_600-1_2

4. Use References

Using references in your articles makes your article authentic and provide an evidence to support your logic and information. It also avoids plagiarism by making a clear difference that which ideas are yours and which are others.

who-can-be-a-character-reference-570x322

5. Use pictures, illustrations, and drawings

Don’t forget to use pictures and drawings that support your content. This is the thing that draws readers’ attention towards the topic. The human mind is designed in a way that it is more attractive towards colors and paintings that is why most of the people love nature.

creative-office-workers-illustration_33099-2336

(Tasweerain dekhny ka waisy bhi hmain bohat shok hota hai…:slightly_smiling_face:)

6. Stick to the Topic

Do not overwrite. Do not be irrelevant. This is the most annoying part if you repeat, exaggerate, and write irrelevantly.
And if you do this your reader will not only feel bore but will also exit.

original-3250916-1

So, I was having a view of all the articles which you guys have been sharing and was examining the lack of all these things, and honestly, there are very few articles which I’ve read after viewing all. Why? Because of poor presentation. So I reckoned that I should write something that will be fruitful to my peers. Chalo ab lag jao…

•Share your views and ideas on importance of presentation.

•Tell me, if anytime you left out any article because of feeling bored.

•Or koi point reh gia ho or mujhy nahin pta toh mujhy bhi btao…

Samajh rahy ho?

42 Likes

@ImanAamir
@iusman1
@ImSohaibKhan

2 Likes

@Irum_Ismail
@alinah
@Binte_Khan

2 Likes

@Deewanii
@Bilal_Javed
@RimshaRajput

@umerishtiaq002
@Safi
@mbadar

3 Likes

Wow amazing… very well written… :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for your appreciation :blush:

2 Likes

The topic you have chosen is a very good one.
And these all are the guidelines that were given us to post our contents here.
These all are the basic things, every writer should follow.
When it comes to me!
I’m a "Digital bookish person"
Always in search of good articles and written masterpieces.
And the thing that always grabs my attention is how the Writing is being presented.
Well written invitee :100::+1:

4 Likes

Exactly! :heart:I love reading book reviews and articles based on international relationships but most of the time I quit reading because of the pattern writer follows. And sometimes I feel sad that we should know these basics at least but it’s all right we are learning all the Time.

So, I decided to share it as I found that most of us are not following this even it’s very basic.

3 Likes

Great work yaar🙌
Appreciable :heart:

3 Likes

Hey this was helpful!
Great effort :relaxed:

2 Likes

https://frontpage.pk/t/15th-may-winner-daily-content-competition/3601?u=imanaamir
Like my work too :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

Means a lot!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

The tips are really very helpful to make our writing powerful and attractive :ok_hand:
Very well done Arfa :raised_hands:
More power to you :heart_eyes:

Ggg smj raye hen …

3 Likes

Hahaha good samjh jao samajh jao😅
Thanks for your kind words!

2 Likes

Well done arfah❤️
Worth admiring​:heart::relieved:

2 Likes

@FrontPage.PK
@Tahiramemon
@Tanzila_Kasana

2 Likes

Well done Great work :+1::+1::+1:
The tips are really very very helpful to make our writing powerful and attractive.

2 Likes

Must apply when you are writing!
Thank you :heart:

3 Likes