A girl died because of headphones

images
We have often heard about the consequences of gadgets but dying because of headphones is a weird thing. Recently a news came that a girl died in Gujranwala because of headphones. According to the reports, the 13 year old girl was using her phone with headphones on while it was on charging which caused the fire in the headphones. The girl was burnt completely because of fire and hence died on spot.
It is often said that you should not use headphones while your phone is charging. Here are some safety measures that you can apply to stay out if danger:
1.Stop charging your phones when it becomes too hot.
2.Don’t charge your phone on your bed,because it causes heat.
3.Use the charger that came with the phone to ensure your phone receives the right voltage and current.
4.If your charger is damaged or it is a low quality charger or not original etc.It can be a cause of explosion too

8 Likes

AstaghfirUllah…my sister forbades me too…thankyou for this​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ohh my Godđź’”

1 Like

Thanks for sharing these precautions.

1 Like

Your welcome :heart:

Oh God! Poor soul :broken_heart:

1 Like

Indeed she was​:pensive::pensive:

1 Like