A new type of biryani that will kill your hunger (and taste buds if you eat it)

New Line Cinema/ FHM Pakistan YouTube

I am scared. I am frightened. I am horrified. I am shaken to my nucleus. I am all things you associate with fear and shock, for I have sinned of setting my eyes upon something ghastly which I never should have. I curse the moment and the moments that led to that moment. I wish to have time travel machine become a reality, so I could hop into it, go back and fix my wrongdoing.

What is that soul-crushing, Lord Voldemort-esque calamity I have been struck with?

THIS!

Chocolate Biryani

FHM Pakistan YouTube

837_su-min
New Line Cinema

Whoever came up with this idea of severe human rights violation. I ask you just one thing. Why???

tenor (4)
Sony/Marvel

What was the reason to do such massacre of Pakistan’s unofficial national dish, beloved by countless? It is not a mere cooking disaster but a treason of highest order against state, article 6 should be invoked here so that no one dares to hurt nation’s sentiments in such savage fashion again. Let it be a lesson, loud and clear to all potential offenders.

FHM Pakistan YouTube

tumblr_mevi3p6g2a1rmcgo1o1_250
NBCUniversal

The trauma this abomination has incurred on me, I don’t think I’ll be able to cleanse my eyes with a shelf full of large bottles of bleach. Even a whole truck might not suffice. Hell, pulling the eyeballs out of their sockets may not work. That wasn’t a mixing of chocolate in rice, it was dissolving of poison in every watcher’s life, an attempted first-degree digital murder! That devouring of ‘who shall not be named’ wasn’t simply an act of eating, it was a display of bestiality, that scars you internally for eternity.

What I have done to myself! I wish not the same fate for even my sworn enemy wanting to quench his thirst with my warm blood like it’s Coca-Cola straight outta Antarctica. But dearest readers, I wish it for you, as you have to suffer for the betterment of your brethren, for saving your fellow compatriots by setting off the alarm by spreading the word. Together, we will eradicate this culinary bane that threatens the transcendence of our phenomenal cuisine.

5 Likes

I’m not going to love chocolate and biryani anymore, after seeing this yuck combination :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

I am going to report that shop owner to police. This unholy place needs to be shut and burned, then land be properly washed with a dettol tanker before reconstruction.

1 Like

That’s a smart thought. So, no one at any point considers doing this heartbreaking poop any longer.

1 Like

WTH man! Kese Kese log rehte hain yar yahan. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Kuchh mukhtalif banane k chakkar main poori dish ka hi satyanas kar dala :rage: Zaiqay ki kis ko parwah hai, har koi scientist hai, sab ko experiment karne ki pari hai :expressionless:

Biryani main aalo dalne k riwaaj bhi Karachi walo ne shru kia tha :pleading_face::confused:

1 Like

Karachi walon ke biryani hathyachaaron ki fursat bohat tavail hai, yeh soch kr hi mere tan-badan main aag lag jati hai.

1 Like

Bryni ki behurmati :woozy_face::woozy_face: literally :laughing:bna k pura stiyana kr dala :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

We tried ice cream fritters in LHR and that’s the worst experience btw​:pensive: and now chocolate biryani :joy: (ironic dish)

1 Like