A woman earns $4200 just by FARTING

Isn’t it strange to hear that someone could earn by farting?:joy: But yes, that’s true. Emma Martin is a 48-year-old married woman and a mother of two children who left out her job as a travel agent to become a professional “farter” and surprisingly she’s doing it for last 21 years. All she does is post videos of herself farting on social-media and that allows her to earn up to $4,200 which is almost 6.15 lacs in Pakistani currency per month.
But it is not easy for her. In order to make these videos, she has especially designed her diet which includes a lot of salad, asparagus, baked beans, lentils, carrots and avocados. However, she also said that she only make her videos when her family aren’t in the house.
She says:
My husband knows, but he’s not into farts at all. No one else in my family knows. I don’t think they would approve, but I’m a grown woman.
More details here:

Now that’s something weird and surprising. Makeup and food videos are history but now farting is the new content creation.:joy:

14 Likes

It made me laugh. Lol Talent :rofl:

1 Like

This is crazy :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes it is😂

1 Like

I’m thinking of the people who watch her videos​:thinking::joy::joy:
Isn’t weird to watch

1 Like

But may be they enjoy these kind of video😂

1 Like

Lol this is hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: disguisting…this is a talent too btw, being confident enough to do so :joy: :joy: @Swaiba_Sajid @Zainab_Sajid :joy:

3 Likes

Lol wow its disgusting

1 Like

Indeed it is😂

2 Likes

And also earning through it😂

1 Like

So disgusting :nauseated_face:

Astaghfirullah :rofl::rofl:, that’s weird, whattttttt!:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ufffff!! What a talent! Slow claps :clap::joy:

3 Likes

What a day to be alive :joy:

3 Likes

And they lie in list of top 10 smartest nations of the World.

2 Likes

really? cant imagine

2 Likes

2 Likes

yeah totaly crazy… :innocent: :cowboy_hat_face: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Hahahahaahah 30 din mai paisa double :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like