Aag Lage Basti Mein, Ham Rahein Masti Mein! Guests continue eating food at marriage hall despite heavy fire in India

guests-eat-dinner-with-fire-raging-16381984133x2
Image Courtesy: Twitter

Weddings are extremely popular among Indians. Indians, too, enjoy crashing weddings. Indians, on the other hand, are particularly fond of the cuisine offered at weddings. Indian weddings are famed for their enormous spreads, and who doesn’t enjoy a free lavish meal?

As the shaadi season approaches, social media is awash in wedding photos. However, a truly unbelievable video from Mumbai has piqued the interest of internet users. While a large fire rages in the background, guests at a wedding are seen having dinner. Ansari Marriage Hall in Thane’s Bhiwandi caught fire on Sunday evening, according to a video provided on Twitter by Mumbaikhabar9. Even after spotting the massive fire, the guests go about their business and enjoy the cuisine. Surely, their priorities were correct.

According to a report in the Free Press Journal, the fire started in the marriage hall’s pantry in Maharashtra. There were at least six two-wheelers parked nearby.
However, there were no recorded casualties. According to a Bhiwandi municipal corporation official, the blaze was brought under control by 11 p.m. after three fire engines arrived on the scene after receiving an alert about the incident at around 10 p.m.

What do you think of this story? Let us know in the comment section below.

1 Like