Alizeh Shah Made Her Singing Debut & People Are Not Impressed!

In past we all have seen actors and actresses turned singers and how the fans and public reacts.

Recently famous actress Alizeh Shah marked her singing debut alongside Sahir Ali Bagga with her song called '‘Badnamiyan’'

And netizens weren’t impressed too much as they got inspired by her acting skills.

Let’s have a look what netizens have shared on twitter.

Many of the netizens were criticizing on wearing sleeveless while some said it’s between she and her Lord. We are no one to judge.

It’s the world of shobiz and what we see and think might not always be right

9 Likes

@FrontPage.PK
@Safi
@ImanAamir

1 Like

@Arfah_Ali
@mbadar
@Syedk

@Qamar896
@Rukhs
@alinah

2 Likes

@Irum_Ismail
@Ayeshaumar902
@thehashmii

2 Likes

@Haider
@RimshaRajput
@Sadafturk

1 Like

Logo ka kam hai batein krna sb ko sb se masla hai hr koi apne life mn khush rhy jese b kry wo khud responsible ho social media hai pakistan hai yha sb kch chlta hai ajeeb this is the bitter reality of the society ughhhhhhh

3 Likes

i think u new member I had never seen your posts in our group Welcome best of luck keep it up

1 Like

I agree with you :clap:

2 Likes

This is called popularity for a “short period of time”…

2 Likes

Mahira Khan once said “Pakistan is the only country where people appreciate those celebrities who do not prefer sleeveless or short clothes.”
She knew that because she is experienced.
People who are new in this field think Wearing short clothes will make them more attractive but the truth is that they are losing their Innocence.

3 Likes

Aik banda already showbiz me ha to unko en sb se koi farq nahi parta k log kia batain banaty ha

1 Like

Exactly! :100:

kitni innocent c thi… khair mrzi uski… singing ka shoq pura hgya uska :raised_hands::sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Strongly agree with your words.And yes I am new here.
Need your appreciation. Thanks for your kind Welcome. :grinning:

1 Like

Logo ka kaam hai kehnaa!!!

2 Likes

you are always welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like