Altaf Bhai's hilarious claim about DISCOVERING Corona

Altaf Hussain popularly known as Altaf Bhai (founder of Muttahida Qaumi Movement MQM) currently residing in London (UK), has made a hillarious claim about DISCOVERING Corona and finding its cure. Here’s the funny video:

He said that:

I am still a student of Medical science. I was the first who gave the letter of…cov…about Corona. Wut is CorOna…(pause)…Virus. Mein ne bataya thaa. Mein hee iss ki dawaiyan, homeopathic ki, kyun ke Covid ka koi Allopathic mein, na KAL TAK ilaaj thaa na AAJ TAK hai.

This satement of Altaf bhai who has become a renowned “Mahir e amraz e coROna (emphasis on RO)” while living in exile in London, has left many great doctors and scientist in confusion kyun ke Altaf bhai ne toh keh diya hai ke ALLOPATHIC mein coROna ka ilaaj hai hee nahee. Ab vacacine ka kya hoga

gifconfuse

Thanks Altaf bhai aap ne pehle hee bata diya, I was about to get vaccinated, khwamakhwa itnay paisay zaya ho jaatay.

WatchfulJollyDavidstiger-max-1mb

So are you guys still going to get vaccinated :joy: Let me know in the comments below!

9 Likes

Le Scientists who are working for more than a year on vaccine

6 Likes

Hilarious. Sir Altaf Newton following footsteps of Sir Isaac Newton in discovering things

5 Likes

Hahaha “Mahir e amraaz e coROna” :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Beecharay Altaf bhai se disagree karnay ki himmat bhi nahee kar saktay :joy: BTW congratulations on winning the week 4 competition :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hahaha i almost registered myself for vaccination. Thankyou altaf bhai for your timely intervention​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha, Altaf Newton :+1: :joy: :sweat_smile: Wese congratulations to you too on winning week 4 competition :dizzy:

2 Likes

Baal baal bacha liya Altaf bhai ne :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

Also Zainab, congratulations to you on winning week 4 competition :dizzy:

3 Likes

Thankyou hafsa❤️

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:, it was my first week, wasn’t sure of winning, specially with the dark subjects I choose like serial killers.

3 Likes

I’ve no words after this.:joy::joy:
RIP the efforts of scientists for making vaccine.

3 Likes

Yeah you are lucky and you also wrote that piece on serial killers so well. It was very informative. So it was your luck plus writing skills and extensive vocabulary which made you win, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Beecharon ki saari mehnat bekar ho gayee. Altaf bhai ne qissa hee khatam kar diya :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much sister :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Altaf Bhai never disappoints us​:sweat_smile: slow claps for him​:clap::clap:

4 Likes

Altaf bhai homeopathy dawai ka naam hi Bata dete swab mil Jata :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

A legend indeed :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

Altaf bhai wese hee Allah walay hein, confirm jannati :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes