Announcement: Content Competition Week 3 Winners!

Please join us in congratulating our Week 3 winners. All week 3 winners are first-time winners however, it doesn’t mean that you cannot win the prize a second time. This time we had a reasonable competition and where we had a tie we selected the first-timers.

We congratulate our winners and thank everyone who participated.

@wajeeha_batool
Instagram: @wajeehabatool773

@Hafsa_Mehmood
Instagram: @hafsaxmehmood

@misbah_raja
Instagram: @misbah__raja

@anusha_raja
Instagram: @anusha__raja

@nabeeraansari
Instagram: @nabeeraansari

@Samra_Mahmood
Instagram: @s_a_m_o_n_a_

@Swaiba_Sajid
Instagram: @swaibasajid

@Noorulain_Aslam
Instagram: @nooortarar

@mariamustansirr
Instagram: @mariamustansirr

@Habiba_Qazi
Instagram: @habiba_farooq_qazi

Week 1 Winners: Announcement: Content Competition Week 1 Winners!
Week 2 Winners: Announcement: Content Competition Week 2 Winners!
Content Competition details: Weekly Content Competition

27 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much😍 I’m really happy to be a first time winner… Congratulations to all the winners. Looking forward to more amazing competitions👍

10 Likes

Congratulations abound. But I’m seeing 10 winners here, wasn’t it going to be top three with 1st getting Rs. 15k. I’m a bit confused. Did I read the rules wrong?

6 Likes

Our week 1 had 30K cash prize for top 3, then we changed it to 50K for top 10 so that prize money gets distributed in more people.

4 Likes

Almost all of them are girls & new faces here.
Anyways, Congrats to all! :blush:

2 Likes

Makes sense. Though it significantly reduces the prize money for top contributers, providing weakened incentive for participation. But, who am I to say? Your site, your rules. Thanks for clarification.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how some topics that won were tie but again: Their site their rules

7 Likes

Now that you say it, I wonder maybe they don’t know I’m a girl :rofl:

2 Likes

You are part of the community and we welcome all perspectives! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We have experimented with different incentive models and this one seems to be working the best. Though we are brainstorming other options too.

3 Likes

Neither did I :rofl:
Put a girl profile picture to win next time :laughing:
Admin bro don’t get offended we are just kidding :grinning:

2 Likes

how can the results be biased. Rishtedar thori hain frontpage winners k😂

1 Like

Thank-You so much!

1 Like

No. I just think they wanted to encourage the new people so they favored them. Girls write more often then boys but all girls seems ridiculous :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Swaiba_Sajid Congratulations​:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Better luck this week Leeza :blush:

1 Like

@Zainab_Sajid …i cant get it…what exactly discriminates the topics…what is there is an evaluation statement under each one too!?

3 Likes

Thankyou bro😊

4 Likes

Welcome Sis :grin:

1 Like