Another Day, Another Blessing❤️

Why we focus on our problems more than the blessings? Just Take a deep breath and read this. There are alot of blessings around us if we want to focus, you are breathing without Oxygen Pump don’t you think that this is the biggest blessing of Allah, You have accessaries at your home aren’t those things are the blessings? I hope you all are studying in good instituitions isn’t that a blessing? You are living in the Country which have four Seasons you enjoyed every season isn’t that a blessing? You have the abbility to Smile and you have the abbility of bringing Smile’s on other’s face you can enjoy your life with the counting of Blessings not your problems. There are Alot of up’s and down in everyone’s life but it depends on your own that how you can live your life with blessings or with problems?
Since this is my first post on this Brilliant Platform so I hope that you guyz will like it.:heart:

11 Likes

Although your first post but you have done a good job👍

1 Like

A good start🙂

1 Like

Thanks Alot for your appreciation⭐️

1 Like

Thanks Alot✨

1 Like

Bro! You wrote extremely well.
I do agree with you, but not all the time, all things are a blessing. Sometimes, we earn those luxuries by nasty means and proclaim them the blessings of the Lord. People are in deep gloominess and they don’t want to correct themselves.

1 Like

Yeah Your are absolutely right we are living in the world where people don’t want to differentiate between blessings and nasty means but i must say that we should encourage the blessings of our God but unfortunately some us can’t differentiate :dizzy:

So on point. There are a lot of things that we dont notice. How many time HE has saved us from the evil while we were unaware. :heart:

1 Like

Beautiful message :orange_heart:

1 Like

True that❤️

Thanks alot💕