Artists , فنکار

7eab6f23cb0219fc05f606c78fcad728 fad03b65d881bc526c957021666dba3a
Ya know what is art? The overall image of art is” producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.” That’s true. But the word art is a feeling, a sense of merriment. There is too much to describe art. Artists make stuff which is all about their feelings and sentiments, which are always surging. I am an artist too, not a professional one and not too bad, to me. We think. We feel, deeply. Which I think are most important factors than the making. We use these feelings to make art instead of letting them take over our brains. This is what spurs artists the most. Artists see through things and that seeing is everything. By seeing through things, we can weed out destructive thoughts and habits. Everyone is an artist, can draw paint or write; we are all blessed with unique and distinctive qualities. The heart of an artist is forever blooming and to me and to all artists may be , painting is what gives us wings…and not red bull.
160515982_445315646739649_5284829884286509128_n
This is my recent painting….I usually save different from Pinterest and then paint, now that I am actually understanding what art is, I imagined a picture of an artist’s heart. The idea came during my online class :relieved:, wasn’t paying attention (most of us donot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) and trying to be productive :thought_balloon:. This is what I think.
How about you?

20 Likes

Beautiful words❤️ and biggest fan of your paintings. Mashaa Allah

8 Likes

It’s beautiful. You have a hidden talent girl :clap:
You often come up on my articles to support and I also will be :relaxed:

7 Likes

thankyou so much :heart: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

thankyou so much:white_heart: …and yeah sure…

7 Likes

yeah right, art is a feeling and nice painting :100:

6 Likes

very nice sis :clap:

6 Likes

thankyou :white_heart:

6 Likes

thankyou :heart:

5 Likes

Love the way you think​:two_hearts::heart:, your paintings are love, keep inspiring :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Thankyou so much…:heart_eyes::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Your words about art as an artist, whether professional or not, are true, deep and inspiring…:heart_eyes: and the piece of art you’ve shared here is amazing…good job.

6 Likes

Thankyou so much dear​:heart::heart:

8 Likes

very good sis :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

For a moment it appeared to be just a butterfly Lekn then there is a heart hidden :dizzy:
Wonderful :fireworks:

6 Likes

thanks alot :heart:

6 Likes

thankya sis :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely right🙌

4 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

:clap::clap: amazing

4 Likes