Be confident in your body

Today, the most important thing, is self-love. Some people think, that the idea of self-love is very far-fetched because no matter what, at the end of the day, what you really care about is what others think of you. But that, is not true. It doesn’t matter if you’re too short, or too tall, too skinny, or too fat, too light, or too dark. And it doesn’t matter if people don’t accept you. Your top priority should be your own acceptance. YOU should feel comfortable and confident in your body. YOU have to live in it. Even if no one accepts you, at the end of the day, you’ll have yourself. The people who chose to prefer what’s outside more than what’s on the inside are the ones who don’t know the value of quality.
One day, the outer beauty will deteriorate. Your features will change, the outer beauty might fade away. But the heart remains the same. At the end of the finish line, the one with the good heart, will win.
#SelfLove

19 Likes

Beautiful content. Keep sharing!!!

2 Likes

Thankyou so much!

2 Likes

good gg how are you

1 Like

Theek hu thankyou for asking

1 Like

Wow thankful for your words❤️

2 Likes

You’re welcome :pleading_face:

1 Like

Beautiful, if a person knows the value of self love only then he can selflessly love others.

3 Likes

Learning to be confident in our own skin is very important and you in your article have highlighted importance of self love very well :+1:

3 Likes

Loving yourself is the mosttt important thing!!

1 Like

Good job dear !
Keep writing such positive articles :dizzy:

2 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken!

2 Likes

Yes! It definitely is!

1 Like

Thankyou! :heart:

2 Likes

Perfect​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Whenever my flaws starting to drive more of attention towards them I just remind myself that the one who created me Allah is the most beautiful of all the things in this world and outside it so how can I be ugly! Or how can anyone be ugly every flaw has it’s charm if we gotta eye to focus it in a positive way! :heart:

3 Likes

Oh goodness! So glad someone talked about self love. It could be in the form of healthy diet or junk food, workout or enjoying a tub of ice cream in your pjs. It could be your mental health care which is of utter importance. Even just validating one’s feelings and realizing it is okay to feel sad is also self love. Good job @mariamustansirr :heart:

2 Likes

Love yourself…speak yourself
Here I would like to recommend a song, actually it is a Korean song by a famous Korean band BTS, worlds biggest band!! The song is called Epiphany, it is sung by one of the members of the band…it is a song about self acceptance and self love, please do listen this song with English lyrics…( I am not advertising this band but when I read this post this song came to my mind right away) hope u all would enjoy the song.
And ofcourse I want to appreciate the writer of this post… well done👍

2 Likes

Very beautifully said :100::100:

2 Likes

Thankyou!!

1 Like