Be the Architect of Your Own Fate!

Is man architect of his own fate or a puppet in the hands of fate? This has been the most burning yet unanswered question till now. In today’s enlightened, educated and modern world of science, many people believe that their fate influences their lives more than their actions. This thinking approach makes them hopeless and miserable about their goals in their lives. I should not be wrong if I say that it is the thinking of mentally weak person that after experiencing some failures in life, he eventually gives up on his life and puts all the blame on his fate. For me, bad fate is nothing but the state of mind. People who blame their fate for their failures and fear to take actions in their lives are themselves enchained by their wrong beliefs in their minds. As Franklin D. Roosevelt says:

“Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.”

There are hundreds and thousands of examples of people who despite having so called bad fate or being unlucky converted their adversities into their opportunities and became highly successful in their respective fields. Stephen Hawking, despite being paralyzed, turned out to be one of the world’s greatest scientists. Muneeba Mazari, despite being unable to walk, worked for her dreams and is now a well-known television hostess of Pakistan.

Thomas Edison, despite experiencing failure after failure, refused to give up, invented bulb and got his name written in the history books. Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Wilbur Wright, Graham Bell and many others proved by their actions that fate cannot stop a man from achieving his dreams. Sheryl Sandberg renders his notion about fate in his book as:

“Fate does favor the bold and you will never know what you are capable of if you don’t try.”

Yes, only those are architect of their fate who are free from the wrong beliefs and make the impossible possible by their persistent work and never giving up attitude and those who think that their fate is involved behind their failures, are the puppets of fate and remain failures in their lives.

9 Likes

Truestttt :fireworks:

1 Like

mind set is everything and we must keep it positive to proceed :dizzy:

1 Like

literally amazing and wonderful words :dizzy:

1 Like

It’s a very well depicted piece of thoughts.
But I would love to share my ideas,

I slightly disagree. I will rather say, FATE IS ALREADY WRITTEN.

Yes, here I will second ur point that people stop struggling for they think if fate is already written then what to struggle for!

So this must be clear that to get ur desired product WORKING HARD is mandatory.

Some of the elements of our fate depends on if we work for it or not!

2 Likes

This article reminds me of the great quote by carl jung.

Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. Carl Jung

1 Like

Indeed. I agree

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Yes certainly, some part of the fate is already written. But labelling one’s own smugness and lackadaisical attitude as play of fate can not be warranted.

1 Like

Highly agreed! We are the creators of our own destiny. :100:

1 Like

I quite agree!

1 Like

Most welcome …
And keep writing such great articles ! :blush:

1 Like

So true :100:.

1 Like

Indeed. It’s true.

1 Like