Become a united nation

Our only problem is that we have started discrimination in every society in every nation in every family. Everyone is talk about their own rights . Why don’t we talk about human rights which covers all the humans in this entire planet all the humans… :fist: :fist: and being united…
My oppinion is that if we shall start talking about human rights and not create a state of discrimination in it than our 90% problems will automatically solved…
Without judging any colour or creed and become united is the only solution we have so be serious and start implimentation from today if you want equality , if you want justice, if you want peace , if you want prosperity…
It only happens when we become united and talked about the human rights not the man or women rights or any creed in this society that we have created…
Believe me when we become united we have hope , we have dignity, we have freedom, we have justice…
We all heard this from our childhood that if we become united we are like a strong tree with all its everlasting branches which gives its benefits to everyone…
So be united and kill every discrimination in this society :handshake: :handshake:
Thats the only way of peace among us which creates us a nation a strong nation a nation which cannot be defeatable…
So please be united for your better future … and kill every discrimination from this society lets become one from hundreds and thousands… :busts_in_silhouette: :busts_in_silhouette:
i hope you will take it seriously … :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
peace :v:

7 Likes

I wanna link here, the very famous and motivational saying, which means a lot, if understood.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

3 Likes

So true :relaxed::+1::+1:

1 Like

Unity is strength. Very well written. Keep it up

1 Like

Shoaiblasharie tysm​:relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

hmmmm trueee

1 Like