Books you should read before you die

Books give plenty of joy to students, and they learn a lot of things from books. They take them into a unique world of imagination and improve their standard of living. Books help to inspire students to do hard work with courage and hope. They enrich the experience of students and sharpen their intellect.

Some books you must read are here.

1. The 40 Rules of Love by Elif Shafak.

The Forty Rules of Love is a novel written by Turkish author Elif Shafak, The book was published in March 2009. It is about Maulana Jalal-Ud-Din, known as Rumi, and his companion Shams Tabrizi. This book explains how Shams transformed a scholar into a Sufi (mystic) through love.

1. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

The Power of Now has sold more than two million copies and has been translated into over 30 languages. This groundbreaking book has the potential to completely revolutionize how you experience life – making life far more joyous and prosperous in the process.

1. The Essential Rumi by Molana Rumi.

This is a truly wonderful collection of the spiritual poetry of the great Persian poet Jelaluddin Rumi (1207 - 1273). American poet Coleman Barks, working with translations from the Persian by John Moyne, A. J. Arberry, and Reynold Nicholson, give us Rumi’s startling images and ecstatic outpourings with a contemporary cadence and import.

1. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale.

The Power of Positive Thinking: A Practical Guide to Mastering the Problems of Everyday Living is a 1952 self-help book by Norman Vincent Peale.

1. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

First published in 1936, Dale Carnegie’s classic self-help book has stood the test of time. How to Win Friends and Influence People will teach you straightforward methods to improve your relationships – and as a result, your business and personal lives.

1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

Think and Grow Rich is a classic bestseller that has sold millions of copies worldwide. It’s packed full of money-making tips, techniques, and strategies. If you want to improve your mindset around money, this book can potentially change your life completely.

1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.

The purpose of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is to help you lead your life in a truly effective way. They represent a proven process of personal and interpersonal growth that can have an immediate and lasting impact.

1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

In the novel, even alchemy, the central symbol of the book, involves persuading metal to achieve its own Personal Legend to turn into gold. As a result, the idea that all individuals should live in the singular pursuit of their individual dreams emerges as the primary theme of The Alchemist.

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our Stars not only explores the ways in which cancer affects those who are diagnosed but also shows how their families and friends react to their diagnoses. The parents of the young people living with cancer react to the loss of their children in different ways.

1. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.

If you want to study a horror adventure story you should read this one. Dr. Montague hopes to find scientific evidence of the existence of the supernatural. He rents Hill House for a summer and invites as his guests several people whom he has chosen because of their experiences with paranormal events. Of these, only Eleanor and Theodora accept.

21 Likes

I will definitely read these

2 Likes

Sure broh, You can also suggest me something. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

I have read
The Alchemist
The Essential Rumi
40 rules of love and Fault in our stars
They all are masterpieces. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Please add The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar wilde as it is a best seller of all times. According to daily times.

3 Likes

The intelligence trap!

2 Likes

Thanks for suggesting.
I’ll also read that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks bro :orange_heart:

1 Like

These books are definitely worth-reading :heart:

1 Like

Great round-up!
I’ll add “The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy”.
One of its favorite lines is; “Everything in your life exits because you first made a choice about something.” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Exactly dude. :orange_heart:

Thanks for suggesting.
I’ll read it tho. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have already read Forty Rules of Love which just changed the way I look at Islam and Allah completely. It is a MUST read.

1 Like

The fault in our stars is a stab literally on my heart. It makes you cry, laugh and then helpless. Worthy of a read. :blush::clap:

1 Like

I am also mention some books

1: Rich DAD Poor DAD
2: Suno tum sitare ho by pakistani writer and social worker Ali Sherazi

I must recommanded to read books also that give you inspiration and motivation so that you can acchieve a higly lavel and succes in life. Please read all these books and give your review

1 Like

Well, time to get my hands on some of them as i haven’t read 3/4 of these and must be missing out some good stuff - which clearly can see through your recommendation. Frankly, you should check out “the kite runner” , “thousand splendid sun” and “and the mountains echoed” by khaled hossaini.

1 Like

Read reclaim your heart, it will definitely change your life

1 Like

Great…!!
I also read these books…!!

1 Like

exactly dude :blush:

most welcome :smiley:

thanks for suggesting. :orange_heart: