Colorism and our ideas..... Coz Brown is Beautiful

! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:inbound8759531840580604345|407x500
I see people being all proud because of their fair complexion,their tall height and their good physique.Feelings superiorto others for some unknown reason!And all of this makes me so sad.Our societyhas been obession with White skin :point_left:They want their Bahu to be white as flour as well as their kids too.Every Brown girl or boy is tired if listening to Taunts on Colorismfrom people :roll_eyes:and sometimes from their own extendid family members. :sleepy:
But i stongly believe that your pretty face ,your beauty will fade with time,but your inner beauty ,Your character,your good manners,your kind heart,your ability,with empathise with people will always remain with you :wink: So while you are busy concentrating on your outer beauty pay a bit attention to your inner beauty…BECAUSE people will forget about your pretty face but ll never forget about your pretty heart and your kindness…As we know Allah is only Artist He creates us …So look at you being art.You are whole perfect beautiful human being! Dont set yourself on a barrier of beauty.

1.You are allowed to feel

2.You are allowed to cry !

3.You are allowed to be silly or mad But you are not allowed to stop. Never stop picking yourself! :heart:
Forgive Yourself! :crazy_face:
Be Yourself ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Let nobody tell you to run your show their way. Coz
Things are changing.There is more and more representation Everyday ! :v:
BECAUSE Brown is Beautiful :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

@Stephenjaved @MoneezaNawaz @Mohsin_Rashid @Safi @Mahak_Fayyaz @Sadafturk @Hafsa_Mehmood @Fahad_Khan @Fayyazkhan @FrontPage.PK

1 Like

@Sani @Attia @Paras @nimrarana @Hamayal @Tehreem @theintrospectiveme

1 Like

Beautifully written!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot dear… glad to see that u liked that… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

i completely agree.

1 Like

Forget white skins. Find white minds and white hearts. We all are beautiful as we are. You don’t need to be fair to look good as i want to add a funny fact that girls with dark and tan tones looks good in makeup yet girls with fair tones are unable to look good even in makeup. Your skin is not your character but surely the hearts. Never wish for fair skin colours but always wish for clear skin to look attractive as we all know that black is not a colour; it is an emotion :black_heart:

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: that was beautiful :sob:
Indeed Allah has made us in our best forms and these standards raised by our society is bone of contention, this needs to be stopped, it’s not easy to change people’s mind but here we go :raised_hands:

1 Like

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! If someone is ugly on the inside he/she will percieve what they see accordingly. I don’t think one should be offended when someone thinks they are not beautiful

1 Like