Daily topic: What was the happiest moment in your life?

Discussion Rules:

• Remain respectful of other members at all times and respect their opinions.
  • Do not use “offensive” language, links, or images.
  • Don’t post spam, adverts, or self-promotion.
  • Do not post copyright-infringing material.

Replies that are off-topic or offensive or add no value to the discussion will be removed.

Suggest topics for next discussions here: Suggest a topic for daily discussion

This topic was suggested by @bisma_nadeem1

54 Likes

Topic: A beautiful moment in my life
Some of them are forgotten with the passage of time while others leave an everlasting impression on the mind. We do not forget them for the whole of our life. We enjoy the moments of pleasure while the moments of sorrow plunge us into despair. We cherish the moments of pleasure throughout our life.

Such a moment came to me last year when I learnt that I had stood first in the examination. It was really the happiest moment. It appeared that I have won the whole world. Though I had fared well in the examination, yet I was not hopeful of getting a first class. In fact, I was anxious for the result as some of the papers were not up to my expectation. As it was to lay the foundation of my career, it all the more added to my tension. Hence the moment I learnt about the result, I was relieved of all my tension. I was satisfied that I can give a proper direction to my career as per my wishes. I first of all thanked God for His kindness. He fulfilled my desires. I was pleased because all my friends have also ranked good marks. To celebrate our pleasure I, along with my other friends, chalked out a programme. We decided to go out for a picnic. We decided to go to pirsohawa Next day we started for shakurkand at 10:00 PM. We reached there in two hours because there was heavy flow of traffic. The picnic spot was also crowded. As it was a sunny weekend of winter, there were lots of people who had occupied the place. We too identified the place under the tree. We laid our carpet there. We took out our snacks and other edibles which we had brought with us. First, we enjoyed a light refreshment. We had also brought camera with us. We took snaps in different poses. We listened to music. We danced and played also. But meanwhile the moment of enjoyment was interrupted by the loud cries of the people. We rushed to the cries and we were shocked to see that a small boy was falling into the canal.

One of my friends is well versed in the art of swimming. He immediately jumped into the canal. After a great struggle, he dragged him out of the canal. He was in a very critical condition. He was rushed to the hospital. With immediate care, his life could be saved. We postponed the whole programme in the midway and accompanied the sick boy. But we were pleased to see him regaining consciousness. The saving of one life was a source of tremendous pleasure.

Thus, it was a day of mixed pleasure. Not only a life was secured due to our timely help and assistance but it marked an important day in my career. The memory of this day is as fresh in my mind as if it has happened today.

38 Likes

I’ve been fortunate enough to witness quite a few happy moments, but there is one moment that still makes me feel warm inside.

I was going on one of my usual morning walks when I stumbled upon an abandoned kitten. It was laying there, in a cardboard box, crying for help. I instantly walked towards it and glanced into the box. The kitty looked ill and I could tell it hadn’t eaten in days. I gently lifted it up from the box, into my arms, and took it with me back home.

I fed it, washed it, and comforted it to the best of my ability. After paying closer attention to its furr, I noticed that it was infected with flees. I then rushed to the nearest vet and had the guy treat it with his medicine. The vet agreed to look after it and treat it as long as I paid him a monthly fee.

I felt a bit gloomy while letting go of the kitten, but I knew this was the only way the kitty could survive. Thus I handed over the little furry guy to the vet, and headed back home.

A few days later I decided to drop by at the vet, and to my utter surprise, the kitten was as fit as a fiddle! I hope my little furry friend lives on, and I’m glad I could be a part of its treatment.

31 Likes

When My 2nd Child Was Born.!

9 Likes

The most happy moment in my life was when I won debate competition everybody asked me not to participate against such powerful debators but still I did. Most of the people discouraged me I listened to no one and did what I want. And yes I won!:crossed_fingers::heart:

19 Likes

Recieving my first ever income was the best moment for me.

11 Likes

Life has never been same for anyone. It gives different challenges to every single person. There was a time, when everyone left me, like every single person around me, I was so sad. But then something made me look up in the sky, and I could hear an unknown voice saying, "Do not be sad, I am with you, always! " I was beyond happy at that moment and started forgetting that I was alone ever because now I know that He is with me forever!

21 Likes

Accomplishments in different fields form the best moments of my life.

5 Likes

Why not 1st? :frowning:

4 Likes

The happiest moments are many but the recent one was that I, along with my sister, gifted my family a dinner party.

I have been crocheting since couple of years and make different stuff on orders. I earn good amount through it.

Whereas, my sister started her new job at a school as an English teacher.

We both planned to gift our family a dinner feast at the best restaurant as a treat.

The happiest moment was the proud smile on my parent’s face.

12 Likes

The happiest moment of my life was when i got admission in my dream university. I had a craze to go to NCA from very beginning, because alot of people from my family already study there and whenever i used to see them painting and sketching and partying like NCA peeps do, the craze goes wild.
It’s not easy to get admission there. I promised myself that I would try multiple times but i won’t leave my dream and luckily i got admission in the very first chance. Now I’m a very good artist and i paint, sketch and party like NCA peeps do. I feel myself so lucky.

10 Likes

I’ve had many joyous moments in my life, but two of the happiest moments were the birth’s of both my children. My heart overfilled with joy when the doctor’s showed me my adorable children. Hearing their first cries, made me realize I’ve levelled up to motherhood. I am thankful to the Almighty Allah for blessing me with such beautiful children.

9 Likes

The happiness and smile on my parents face when i secured a seat in medical school.

8 Likes

Happiest day in my life was receiving my first income through my business which I had started by my own.

5 Likes

MashAllah Keep it up.!

4 Likes

When my husband gave me Quran majeed as my first marriage anniversary gift, with the intention to get reward every time whenever I read with that Qura’an :heart: I was extremely surprised and happy at the same moment. Alhamdulillah :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Till now I enjoy reading with this Quran with such intention that it is raising his good deeds as well :innocent:

For me happiness is​:point_right:t2: finding your spouse closer to Almighty Allah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

14 Likes

The happiest moment of my life was when brother came into my life.

3 Likes

Why just have one happiest moment of life when you can have many. Enjoy every day, take every morning as a fresh beginning, make memories everyday. So that when you sit down to reflect on your life you would be surprised and content on how happy your life has been :))

5 Likes

The Happiest Moment of my life was when i Got scholarship.and that Scholarship Helped ny Mama to pay bills of various things​:pleading_face::heart:

9 Likes

Wow! Before reading the daily topic I didn’t know that I don’t have a happiest moment in my life!
Gosh! :upside_down_face:
Maybe this is because, I am just leading a regular, happy life and I feel all the little moments; the happiest moments…

4 Likes