Desi Relationships in Pakistan :D

Inkedhqdefault_LI

Pre-marriage relationships are now also common in Pakistan and age is not fix for it .
And here are some fun facts and common things majority of Pakistani boys and girls do in pre-marriage relationships . And you will definitely feel these things relatable if you are in such relationships or know any people around you who are in such relationships.

1. When a desi girl asks her desi male friend that where is he right now and he instantly reply’s with: Aap ke Dil me <3

tumblr_inline_nmyoo2d74g1trrvyc_500

Source : WordPress.com

2. When a girl is going to Bazar and boy asks her to wear Hijab so that no other can see her face.

Opera Snapshot_2021-05-27_183917_www.google.com

Picture source : Redirecting...

3. Girl even knowing that she can’t marry her male
friend because her marriage is already fixed with her Phupho Ka Beta but still posing as if she is unaware of it and say: Mery Ammi Abu ko mera aik cousin bohat acha lagta hai but don’t worry wo mujy bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai

4. When Bakra-Eid arrives and boy collects the most clean and finest meat so that he can himself handover it to his neighbour female friend

Picture Source: Shutterstock.com

5. When it comes Valentines Day and boy has no any money to buy a gift for her , so he makes excuse as : There’s no Valentines day in Islam ,So I don’t want to add something in our relationship that is not Halal.

6. When Boy emotional blackmails her girl when she refuses to send him, her new pictures. Then he say Pictures send karo warna bike bagair helmat pehny bohat speed se chlaon ga. And then he sends her the pictures of his arms, that he had scratched with blades.

7. When they can’t continue their relationship anymore so they have to Breakup and end up it with these Golden words that "Duniya me na sahi, Jannat me Ham aik sath hon gy"
Opera Snapshot_2021-05-27_191912_www.google.com

8. Boy’s reaction when he starts listening to Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s Qawali after his breakup and when he comes to know that her female friend is finally got married to her Phupho Ka Beta, and after it he suddenly hears this line Saanu ik pal chaen na Ave , Sajna tery bina

3bf18f8244b321318bd4b137d5c620c8

Please tell me in the comments that which above thing is most funny about Desi Couples :smile:

Jazak Allah!

11 Likes

Bro, That’s hilarious.
But not for us. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha definitely yes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually this is bitter reality :+1:t2::joy:

2 Likes

Ahahahhaahahah so funny content

2 Likes

Thanks for appreciation :blush:

2 Likes

Haha truth be told

2 Likes

the 8th point about the boys listening NFAK was very true😂

2 Likes

Good one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Bagair helmet k chalaunga":joy::joy::joy:No kashifffffffff

1 Like

Lol mene personally inmain se aik b experience nae kia :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

funny content :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

U r lucky then! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I found this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry i just got married this year only but i never did anything like that😇

1 Like

Masha Allah, congratulations :+1::bouquet: