Determination and courage!

Today let’s throw light on the entitled topic. we may know its meaning but perhaps not its concept.
It is my personal experience and I have gone through it that it is not your talent but determination that gives u name and fame. I m not saying it that talent is not necessary but I m saying that determination gives you courage and courage pushes you towards hard work and hard work produces talent. All these things go side by side! It is like a chain. When one part breaks then the whole chain becomes useless.
In 1883, two creative engineers named John Roebling and Washington, made idea to build a spectacular bridge connecting New York and Long Island. However other engineers rejected the idea and told him that it could not be done and will be better to forget the idea. He was very determined in this regard so he started the project with his crew of building the bridge. Project started well but few months or perhaps days, tragic accident happened and took the life of John Roebling and Washington was left with certain amount of brain demage which made him unable to walk, talk and move… At this every one would make negative comment like “crazy men and their crazy dreams”. After this washington was never discouraged and still had a burning desire to make this impossible task possible. Even in his hindicap situation he used to call on his wife and would tell the map of bridge on one of his finger… Getting this signal from him, his wife would call on engineers and would make them understand understand about what to do? It seemed foolish but the project was under way again.
It lasted for 13 years and at last this impossible task was finally done!!! Today the spectacular Brooklyn bridge :bridge_at_night::bridge_at_night::bridge_at_night: stands in all its glory as a tribute to the triumph of washington’s determination…
So, adopt attitude of “never give up”.

7 Likes

Wow ! Interesting…

beautifully written…

1 Like

Thanks for ur love and support!!!

Nice piece of motivation.

Thanks for ur love and support!

1 Like