Dialogues Of Pakistani Politicians Turned Into Meme World

Picture Credit: Siasatnama

Not all but, most of the Politicians are well-known for their scandals, money-laundering and corruption cases.
Instead of these cases, Pakistani Politicians are also famous for their dialogues on different occasions that went viral and increase the business of meme-world.
Let’s have a look over the most famous ones.

Tabdeeli aa nahi rahi, Tabdeeli aa gayi hai.

This one is my most favorite slogan of Imran Khan before being Prime Minister when he used to held campaigns. Only Imran Khan fans can understand the feeling of this Tabdeeli slogan. Rok sako to rok lo, Tabdeeli aayi re was the cherry on top which I heard more than approx 1,000 times. I think he is the most loved Prime Minister in the history of Pakistan. :heart:

Aap ne Ghabrana nahi hai.

Another famous dialogue of Prime Minister Imran Khan is Sab se pehlay to Aap ne ghabrana nai hai whenever he comes on television to adress his nation because he knows his nation is questioning about increasing inflation, employement, debts etc.
Today I was watching NEWS Headlines where PM was informing about the GDP growth, Stock exchange trade and was saying, Hum logon se kehtay hain, Aap ne ghabrana nai hai, log ghabra jatay hain. :man_shrugging:t2:

Kiun nikala Mujhe?

After being disqualified from the Court because of Panama leaks, former Prime Minister Nawaz Shareef asked, “Kiun nikala Mujhe?” when he felt all the pressure against him.
By the way, he knew the answer of, Kiun nikala Mujhe?
He deserves Oscar for his ultra acting performance. :clap:t2:

Jab Barish aata hai to Paani aata hai.

The first cartoonic character in Pakistani Politics is Bilawal Bhutto Zardari who presented the world-shocking theory, "Jab barish aata hai to paani aata hai, jab ziyada barish aata hai to ziyada paani aata hai."
Our PM Imran Khan said, Scientists are in shock, even Einstein’s soul is in pain after Bilawal’ theory.
I think his intelligence is just par excellence.
Do you guys have enough wisdom to present such a wonderful theory? :sweat_smile:

Aisa Dil rakhtay hi nai jo tootay.

In an interview with Saleem Safi, former President Asif Ali Zardari said, “Aisa Dil rakhtay hi nai ke tootay” and this dialogoe became meme-world sensation over-night.
I personally don’t like Asif Ali Zardari but his dialogue is worth-liking.

Ek Pappi idhar, Ek Pappi udhar.

images (3)
Sorry for this cancerous picture. :pray:t2::joy:

Another politician Altaf Hussain urf Altaf Bhai is sending his love all the way from London to his followers.
I think nobody will claim to be his follower.
Is there anyone who risk to get his Pappis on both the cheeks? :nauseated_face:
I’ll not be responsible in case your cheeks get dark. :yawning_face:

Bhutto zinda hai.

The worst and the most irritating slogan is “Bhutto kal bhi zinda tha, Bhutto aaj bhi zinda hai”.
Until Benazir was alive, this slogan was worth-keeping because She got much from his father but I don’t think those genes pass down to Bilawal. :sweat_smile:
Does anyone know, in which form Bhutto is alive, please inform me? :thinking:

Roti, Kaprra or Makan.

images (11)

Another famous slogan of Pakistan People’s Party by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was Maang raha hai har Insaan, Roti kaprra or makan which has lost its meaning in the reign of Asif Ali Zardari because he snatched everyone’s Roti, kaprra or makan rather than giving them.

Degree Degree hoti hai, Asli ho ya Ja’li.

images (5)

In an interview with the media, former Chief Minister of Balochistan Nawab Aslam Raisani said, “Degree Degree hoti hai, Asli ho ya Ja’li” which spread voilence among students because his statement was supporting the corrput education system in the country.

After watching this all,
Quaid-e-Azam be like, Maro mujhe maro. :joy:

This article is just for fun purpose.
Aap ne ghabrana nahi hai. :wink:
I’ve no intentions to offend anyone’s emotions.
Stay optimistic and Comment.

Reference:

All pictures are taken from Facebook.

https://www.chabitaala.com/entertainment/7-dialogues-of-famous-pakistani-politicians-that-turned-into-meme-world/

9 Likes

Good work! keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

You nailed it bro

1 Like

You forgot ‘sukoon sirf qabar mai hai’ that’s the best one so far by PM

1 Like

Hahahha nice :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank You, Ma’m.
I wish you the same.
May your efforts bring success for you.

1 Like

Thanks, Brother.
Thanks for appreciation. :+1:t2:

I remembered that one too but, I thought those words aren’t so funny.
People trolled him, that He wants us to die etc etc.
That’s why I didn’t put that but, you’re right, it should be included. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pleasure… :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ameeen.Ap k mou mein gheee shakar.

2 Likes

Nai, Shakkar kafi hai. :pray:t2:
Ghee Mujhe pasand nai. :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy: Chlein theek hai.

2 Likes

Nahin kia Matlab?
Firdous sahiba ko ignore krdia?
Unki koi feelings nahin hain?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Firdous Sahiba, Politician hain? :joy:
Mujhe laga, Actress hain. :roll_eyes:

Ghalat laga.
Woh Cricketer hain!

1 Like

My fav dialogue Sb se phely apne ghabrana nhi hai

1 Like

Yeah you are right:)

1 Like

You missed a really good one…

"hahaha DEEP POCKETS!!" :joy:
A journey from forign minister to mister ambassador…
And the memes made by pakistani people… “When they were prepared for ishaq dar and shah g came out of syllabus” :joy:

Haha.
Haha Deep Pockets will always be remembered.
Ishaq Dar ne to naam hi dubaya tha.
Shah Sahib ka accent bhi fake, laughter bhi fake but confidence level 100% tha.

1 Like

Bas, phir ghabarana band kr dain.
Aap bohat ghabrati hain Result ko lay kr. :sweat_smile:

1 Like