Dirilis Ertugrul Ghazi

Ertugrul, the new heart throb of all girls and boys from 13 to 93,is the lead character from the renowned Turkish series.Resurrection Ertugrul,Comprising five season

With everyone under lock down around the globe, watching television has become one of the most trending past times. It has wowed the audiences around the globe particularly in Asia and Middle East, and has been praised by Prime Minister Imran khan himself,who advised the nation to watch the Turkish series,And Pakistani people have actually fallen in love with it…

Ertugrul Ghazi is a historical figure dating back to the 13th century,who belonged to the ‘Kayi Tribe’ and fought for his religion, Conquering many lands in the way of Allah…He was the son of ‘Suleyman Shah’ of Oghuz descent.

The show rating clearly prove that the Turkish drama industry has become very popular.

12 Likes

@Bilal_Javed @Shoaiblasharie @Angelicface

3 Likes

@alinah @Ayeshaumar902 @Fizzah_amir

2 Likes

@Hamobutt @Arisha_alii @maira_khan

1 Like

@Fnoor @Akmalikk @nimrarana

1 Like

@Samra_Mahmood @Fiza_Ali @Farahrashid

2 Likes

@Aini.M @Sadafturk @Mohsin_Rashid

1 Like

@Qamar896 @Irum_Ismail @hajra_ch

1 Like

Ertugrul fever​:heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Yes everyone love this

Am i only 1 jisne aj tk iski 1 episode bhi nh dekhi

2 Likes

I watched it 3 years before. Ertugrul and haleema are love :heart::heart::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yes, it is a good drama but he is not my heart throb. However, I liked Tutekin and Turgut bey.

1 Like

The most favorite one …

1 Like