Disappointed Now

I Have Joined it few days ago, Front Page.pk , I thought that i will do something better and concentrate to improve my content on daily basis. But there is no like , no seen , no comment, no questions. I am just feeling like there is nothing to do or nothing to get.:grimacing:
I Joined it for the sake of to collect money for my semester fees b/c my father can not afford it i am just trying to do something.
It’s a humble request to all of u plz read the content of every single person , and let it be winner who actually deserves it. That’s It❤️

17 Likes

Dear Saba, Do not dis-hearted every one is supporting you and keep focusing on the content.
InshaAllah you will get your goal.

2 Likes

Saba, don’t be disappointed please. There’s alot to do here. You have to just improve yourself and be patient. All of us have been through this phase where we thought let’s just leave this site because I’m not winning. But you should post without the intention of winning cash prizes only. And don’t worry about the likes and comments, they don’t matter in competition.
Also about your semester fee, I think it’s great that you want to collect your fees on your own but you should try other ways also like applying for scholarship programs and contacting to your university because there are alot of people who would love to help in this great cause. And start preparing for the peotry competition because it’s next in the pipe line.
Best of luck❤️

6 Likes

good motivation.

2 Likes

same here with me
I have also joined it few days later and I make content with passion and hard work but no one at-least like our content except some users who really like comments and appreciates our hard work mentions are not allowed otherwise I could have mention them all.
Special thanks to all those who really like and appreciates and supports eaach other.

3 Likes

Dear Sabha don’t be disappointed I felt the same a few days ago But everyone told me that you continue I started writing articles again And I had won the article So work hard, everything comes from hard work .

2 Likes

The winner is never selected on the basis of likes and comments! They select winner on the basis of quality Content.

2 Likes

I Am Cool With Waiting A Little Longer For What I Really Deserve.

Saba, if you wrote this in your Instagram Bio, then, why aren’t you implementing it in your life! :roll_eyes:
You’ll get In Shaa ALLAH, what you really deserve.

3 Likes

Don’t get disappointed too soon.
As we all are struggling in our own way.
If someone finds your content informative and as per guidelines. He or she will definitely hit the like.

1 Like

No need to be disappointed good takes time💝

1 Like

Jazak Allah , keep remember in prayers :heart:

1 Like

Waiting so hard for it🥺

1 Like

I implemented it in my life that’s why I wrote it. And keep supporting plz❤️

1 Like

Waiting so hard for it🖤

Yeah i have also mentioned it❤️

1 Like

I’ll try my best Insha’Allah :heart:

1 Like

I am trying my best for the sake of just to support my Baba

2 Likes

ALLAH Pak Aap ke Is naik iraday me Aap ki madad farmayen.
Aameen summ Aameen.

1 Like

Sure, why not.
Stay blessed, always.

1 Like

Ameen Sum Ameeen :heart::heart_eyes: