Do you agree with Imran Khan?

Imran Khan recently attributed the rising number of rape cases to the increasing “fahashi” in our society.

Do you agree with Imran Khan?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

It would have been victim blaming if he had said that women get raped due to their dresses. That is not what he said. He said that the perpetrators get the urge to rape due to the widespread fahashi that they see everywhere in the society esp media and internet. So I agree with him. When we will as a society not follow guidelines provided by Allah, this is going to happen.

2 Likes

I think he’s wrong here. Women in religious clothing get harassed here non-stop. Just yesterday a video of fully scarved kid getting teased by older man was circulating.

Ultimately it’s not about clothes on female body but shame in male eyes.

1 Like

People are confusing two different things. He didn’t victim blame, instead he is talking about a totally different issue. He is saying that the fahashi in the society is provoking people and making them mentally sick, he is not saying that women are getting raped because of their dresses.

2 Likes

Yes exactly the level of rape is increased due to this fahashi , women dress , baghair dupata pehny, bal kholy, tight jeans …:worried::worried:

2 Likes

Well, i don’t know what to say but…
Gunah sirf buri nazar dalne wale ko nahi milta balke us buri nazr ko apni taraf mutawaja krne wale ko bhi milta he
So somewhere he is right. Lekin rape toa bachon ka bhi hua he.

1 Like

If he blames “dress” for rape then what about the 3 years old girl who has been raped ? Did she dress herself for fashion or to attract rapist.
Come on PM atleast we don’t expect this sort of mentality from you!

1 Like

He didn’t say that. Check my previous comments.

aljazeera or geo walo ne report mn to yhi likha tha

Media is spreads the same information with twisted propaganda what he said is spreading in a wrong way.
Otherwise what he said is not wrong.

1 Like

These people are just manipulating his statement to create a fuss. He specifically said obscenity and vulagrity are the cause and deep inside we all know he’s right. And if they consider Fahashi being limited to women clothing only then its THEM who need correction!! Ek bar zara twajja sy video dekhlety!

1 Like

That is why Quran says that when a fasiq (in this case Geo) brings you a news, always cross check it.

1 Like

Geo ka kam hae jhoot phlana

1 Like

We all know they do this for views. Good to see you revealed the reality :clap::clap:

Media as a weapon of mass deception:

1 Like

I totally agree with PM’s statement. He is 100% right in his stance. Just consider the fact that we have access to far and wide entertainment industry. And we all know what has been shown on tv over the years. Those celebs are limited to screens and have their body guards so a man does not have access to them but his frustration arouse to the extent that he makes advances towards the girls/women he has access to. the point I’m making is “fahashi koi or phela rha ha n victim koi or bn rha ha”… so the point of dressing is also clear. A girl in burqa is raped (God Forbid) because the one who aasaults has seen naked women on his screens. So in one way or the other the basis of rape cases is the spread of vulgarity. If we go back in time, in our childhood some 20 25 years ago, we were safe to travel, has no such fear of molestation or harassment because our tv screens were providing a good content than in present times

2 Likes

This is linked with dressing and it isn’t victim blaming at all. When a man looks at a girl wearing short and tight clothes, he is more likely to have negative thoughts about her.

I am not saying that The Victim is always dressed short but I am saying the short and expressive dressing induces such feelings.

Short and inappropriate dressing should also be condemned besides Rape. :raised_hands: