Domestic violence case filed against Brad Pitt

Actress Angelina Jolie and her kids are ready to testify with proof against world renowned actor Brad Pitt. Their oldest child, Maddox-Jolie-Pitt has just testified against his father in court.
Jolie and Pitt started dating each other in 2004, when rumours spread that Brad wascheating on Jennifer Aniston. 10 years later, in 2014 the couple got married. In 2016, the couple decided to seperate.

An insider has reported that “Over the past four and a half years there have been a number of claims made by Angelina that have been reviewed and not substantiated,” the insider says. “The children have been used by Angelina to hurt Brad before and this is more of that behavior. This leaking of documents by her fourth or fifth set of lawyers has been done to hurt Brad."

Jolie’s lawyer says that Jolie, and her kids have solid proof to support their allegations!

Source: Dawn.com

14 Likes

Woah. Why didn’t i know this :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Glad I could be of service!

This is appalling😱

1 Like

This is so ironic. It was a common notion that least developed countries face such problems but here shatters the image. Even Angelina Jolie is not safe.

1 Like

It surely is!

My thoughts exactly :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

After what happened with Johnny Depp, I for one would never pick a side before official judgement in domestic violence cases. Let’s see how it goes down the road.

1 Like

When dis this happen??
I hope the truth comes out soon

1 Like

Woahh this is eye opening stuff!!

2 Likes

Yeah… it is certainly not right for us to be the judges.

Yepp. Samee

Thankyouu!!