Don't wait for the big moments! Celebrate the little ones

We’re always complaining about life. We’re all waiting for the big moments, because according to us, that’s the base of our happiness. We let the little moments pass by, because our interpretation says that they’re insignificant. However, THOSE are the junctures in our life that define us, and polish us. We don’t have to wait around for things to happen. Happiness is all around us. We just need to find it.
No book states all the causes of happiness. It can be caused by sleeping in your mom’s lap, listening to her stories. It can be caused by gifting your sister something she was begging for, or reviving an old plant, listening to your favourite music, hanging out with your friends, or even sitting all alone, re-reading your favourite book with a cup of tea.
In conclusion, cherish all moments till they last.

19 Likes

bilkul sahi my dear.!

1 Like

So true! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super duper !

2 Likes

Thankyou!!

Thanks! :heart:

Thanks alot :smile:

1 Like

Thankyou for thiss

1 Like

don’t wait for a perfect moment,
take a moment and make it perfect!

2 Likes

Yes! I agree!

1 Like

Youre welcome! :heart:

1 Like

Keeping a positive mindset is necessary to see the world as a better place, a happy place and of course to celebrate and cherish little moments.
Nicely written :relaxed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow!! So well written. I agree with every point😄

1 Like

Fully agreed with your oppinion…:ok_hand::ok_hand:
Great writing…

1 Like

A best way to appreciate every moment in life!! A sufficient reson to thank Allah Almighty!! JUST LIVE TO THE FULLEST EVERYDAY!

1 Like

Absolutlyright

1 Like

Yess… wealways find some big moments over small. We run behind the big and forget to feel the small !
When u try to live in small moments u gtaduallyfeel happiness in them and then u might gonna have some big moments❤

1 Like

U r welcome

1 Like

Exactly… We mostly miss enjoying little moments, which make the brilliant memories

1 Like

Thankyou so much!

1 Like