Dr. Hina Sikander: sensation for CSS Aspirants

Dr. Hina Sikander is a generous lady who has started her career as civil servant of pakistan 46th CTP as well as blogger on Instagram. and she is running her Youtube channel and giving classes of CSS. she topped in Matriculation Exams. And did BDS from ISLAM DENTAL COLLEGE, SIALKOT.
She is inspirational in so many ways in my life. Her posts are usually about current affairs. like her recent post was about a Christain girl who was ganged raped by a muslim men for not converting her religion to Islam. i have changed my perspecrtrive in so many things by reading her posts. my favourite time of the day when i read her post. when she was doing her house job after completing BDS. she started taking interest in reading books or newspaper. and she prepared for CSS by herself and mashallah cleared css in first trial.

Reason behind her Instagram blog is to spread awareness and positivity. and i can say that she is doing more than that. I’m Jottiing down few points over here about her Instagram posts:-

1. information about CSS
  2. How to be happy in our life?
  3. How to being a good listener?
  4. How to have a productive day?
  5. How much time is needed to learn a skill?

)

These are the evidence she is saying everything very clear to you. She motivates her followers through her blog. And assist her students by giving them lectures for CSS. Her Youtube CHANNEL is about things we must know.

We need more gems like her and I want to tell you mam you inspires me in every perspective of my life.
What do you people think?
Do we need more gems like her?

21 Likes

an inspiration truly!!

3 Likes

Yup in so many ways🌸

1 Like

MASHALLAH maY ALLAH give her more success

1 Like

Ameen sumameen :palms_up_together:t2:

1 Like

A multitalented woman💕