Dr. Omar Atiq- The hero without a suit!

Perhaps, we consider the heroes to be the DC or Marvel heroes like Superman, Batman, or Iron Man, heroes with suits who come in to save the day, yet the tragedy is that they don’t exist in the real world, but you have to call some people heroes for the feats they perform are somewhat extraordinary, even when they don’t wear suits. A Pakistani-American, Dr. Omar Atiq decides to give Christmas gifts to his patients by clearing up all their rear charges in his clinic. Dr. Omar Atiq is an oncologist who is working in a cancer treatment center in Arkansas
He sent a letter to about 200 patients which stated:

“I hope this note finds you well. The Arkansas Cancer Clinic was proud to serve you as a patient. Although various health insurers pay most of the bills for [the] majority of patients, even the deductibles and co-pays can be burdensome.

“The clinic has decided to forego all balances owed to the clinic by its patients. Happy Holidays.”

The debt of about 200 patients summed up to be roundabout 650,000 $ which was mainly due to Dr. Omar Atiq’s policy of “not refusing even one patient”.
This feat is no lesser to the feats performed by Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark!
So, I had to commemorate this national hero, who makes our country’s name stand proud in the West.

3 Likes

yes i heard about this amazing man indeed