Eating two burgers instead of one burger and a side of fries is healthier, Says renowned Nutritionist

Nutritionist and dietician Emily Field suggests eating two burgers is more healthy than one burger and fries. While most of the time nutritionists warn us against eating fast food, this woman is encouraging us to eat two burgers, instead of one burger and fries.

She told Business Insider: "I want people to be able to approach any food, any situation, and know that they can still make a responsible choice for their body.”

Emily’s theory is simple, burgers contain more protein than fries, but still contain carbs which give you energy. The fats in the burger help you absorb vitamins and minerals, and overall provide the balance you need when on a junk food binge.

While you swap the e fries with a second burger you are nearly doubling your protein intake, reducing the amount of fat and carbs at the same time. Since fast-food is already high in fat and carbs and pretty low in protein, this simple switch could help steady your blood sugar levels.
Read more at : Nutrition Tip: Protein, Fat, Carb Balance More Important Than Calories

Although eating two burgers at one time might be healthy for you but will you be able to give up fries for another burger?

10 Likes

The most beautiful thing in the article is Patrick :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think I will follow her advice ever :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Yes!! Fries are irreplaceable :joy:

1 Like

hahaha yes​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Naaaaa fries are everyone’s forever love, food is life, who cares, just eat and die :joy:
@Leeza_Rafaqat haina?:joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

burger over fries? NEVER!! :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

1 Like

Absolutely :joy::heart:

1 Like

Yeah…mujh se inspiration lo​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha kabhi khatay to dekha NJ mainay bs batain hain :joy:

2 Likes

On point​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: