Education opportunities

" Learning is a never ending process."
There are many many opportunities which can help us in our career. Today I am gonna share some of those.
1: English Access Micro scholarship Program:
The English Access Microscholarship Program (Access) provides a foundation of English language skills to bright, economically disadvantaged students, primarily between the ages of 13 to 20, in their home countries. Access programs give participants English skills that may lead to better jobs and educational prospectsIMG_20210329_225340_489
2: Kennedy Lugar Youth Exchange and study program:
The Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) program brings high school students from countries of strategic importance to the United States for an academic year to advance the U.S. foreign policy goals of promoting civil society, youth leadership development, and lasting ties between Americans and the people of participating countries. Applicants compete for YES scholarships through a rigorous, merit-based selection process. While on program, participants live with American host families, attend high school, and engage in community service and civic education activities.
download
3: Summer Sister’s Exchange Program
The summer sisters exchange opportunity in the USA is the best opportunity for young females to visit the US on a Fully Funded program and gain an experience of a lifetime. The Summer Sisters Exchange Program is for Pakistani young girls who are currently studying in a high school or college in Pakistan. All costs of the program will be paid by the organizers of this program. This is the best way to visit the USA free of cost and learn lifelong skills.

The selected participants will study the subjects of International relations, science and learn business and leadership skills.
I hope it will be useful for you all. If yes, tell me in comment section.
If you want it’s part 2 tell me in comment section.

1 Like