Educational condition of Pakistan

The government of Pakistan considers education to the basic right of every citizen and is striving for the development of the education sector. The experiences of the developed countries show that the development of the education sector depends on collective educational income. To progress economically and socially it is important to invest in the educational sector. Education and economic aid and social development are mutually independent. Despite the fact, that for a long period of time, attention was not paid to this sector, but now better planning is being done for the promotion of education. According to the facts and figures of 2018-2019, the literacy rate in the 10 years and above population is about 62.3%. This increase is still small compared to that of some other developing countries. For the growth of economic development, it is necessary that the literacy rate should be high.
AZ_EDU_Buner_002_0
Since independence, Pakistan is facing tons of problem in almost every field but one of the most important a major problems are related to education. The problems include

1)OVERPOPULATION
There are more people but fewer educational institutions. There are fewer opportunities to study due to the increasing population of Pakistan.
2)POVERTY
According to the World Bank report a person who earns less than 1.25 dollars per day falls below the poverty line…and if this is taken into consideration then 24.3% of the population of Pakistan lies below the poverty line. So, this is the amount of peop[le who are below the poverty line, and what about eh people who are poor but not in this ratio. The majority of the people of Pakistan are poor and this is the reason why the children are not educated. This is a fact that needs to be changed.
3)LACK OF EXTRA-CIRUCULLAR ACTIVITES
In Pakistan, the students are enforced to just study and study. There are many fewer schools that offer extracurricular activities. This is one of the major reasons for stress and mental disorders in our youth.
4)PSYCHOLOGICAL PRESSURE
It is thought o our country that a student can be either a DOCTOR, LAWYER or an ENGINEER. People think that if a kid can’t be any of these then he/she is kind of useless or isn’t successful. This is why students are pressurized to put a full stop to their dreams and carry on with the dreams of their parents or teachers.
5)LACK OF EDUCATIONAL BUDGET
Annually 81.2 billion is the expenditure of the educational sector. This is one of the major reasons for the regress of our educational sector.
6)FAULTS IN EXAMINATION SYSTEM
Our examination system is poorer than our educational system, I am saying this due to the following reasons which cause our examination system to collapse:

•                       Trend towards cheating

•                       Question paper leakage

•                       Shortage of time

•                       Shortage of answer sheets

•                       Method of accessing papers

•                       Ratta system(Rote learning done by students)

To sum up, I would like you to add your opinions in the reply section and tell me what you think can improve our educational system.

12 Likes

Indeed a very sad and major problem since independence! In spite of talking about it on every platform, the government is not doing as much as it can. Good article :clap:

1 Like

Am just thinking of writing about this point tonight but you stolen my mind point​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Very well written👍 You raised some very good points👏

1 Like

Absolutely! We are weak at our basics; educational systems. It will take a lot of time to make everything better if, our authorities are sincere and determined.

1 Like

Of course we can improve our educational system. All we have to do is to introduce organized educational ways and motivate students regarding studies. Also forbade them by any wrong deeds.

1 Like

Indeed it will take a bunch of time to do progress…so we should start it by now

1 Like

Indeed we can

1 Like

Thank you…I am grateful you liked it. :grin:

2 Likes

LOL… co incidence huh? :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah the government should take prominent steps regarding this problem as this is not something we can ignore… our youth depends on it. Thanks for the appreciation.

1 Like

yes you are right…strongly Agreed.

1 Like

Thank you Faisal

Really … I was just busy in my university work and i thought that i would right on educational system of pakistan but when i opened it front essay in infront of me was this.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy:
Literally👏

1 Like

our grades value more than learning …
A tragicomedy to consider :small_red_triangle_down:

1 Like

@FrontPage.PK
Shouldn’t-I-also-be-one-of-the-winners-of-week-3 :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Education is indeed a very serious problem in Pakistan. The standards of education should be improved so the we don’t lose creative minds in the process of education.

1 Like

kidar hain aaj kal ?new post q nahi aa rahi aap ki?

1 Like

Mere exams hone walay hain matric k…usi ki preparation kr rehi hu😢

1 Like