Essence of Life

The essence of life lies in the life itself which is supposed to be lived.

In the recent decades, advances in science and technology has changed the true values of living. We have intensified our efforts in achieving goals, getting grades, colleges admissions, dream job, ideal partners, luxury house and super easy life.
If you are not learning new things , moving upward, growing and progressing it means you are not living. Human beings are intrinsically social being with innate ability to help and support each other. That’s how we have survived all these years.

With the growing emphasis on starting early in the life to become successful, we have stopped living the life and buried ourselves in the goal and Missons.
We have obtained degrees but have not learnt how to live with another person in the house or society. Growing number of divorces and Conflicts among young couples is the prime example.

Life is fun don’t take everything so serious. Life is not all about money, status and fame. I wonder some time, why some of the most successful people turn philanthropist once they achieve everything they desire.

Because I think you can have everything that you desire in your Life but after some time it begins to loose it’s charm. The only thing which can fill this void and emptiness is fulfillment achieved through the service of other people.

Another reason , when you die, in the memeorial speech, people talk about how you impacted their life or positive influence on community or your services to humanity not how much wealth and property you accumulated during your brief life on this planet.

We don’t have to start a charity or an organization to do this. It all starts with one simple act of generosity or helping hand to someone in need who is accessible to you. Once we start to do at least one thing to help somebody, to bring a smile on someone’s face.

This line always gives strength to me in every adverse outcome of my life.If find that falling down happens blessing in disguise in one way to another.

Adversity comes to improve us and may be God has better plan for us.This positive attitude can change our life thoroughly.

For me that’s the Essence of Life. May Allah Almighty bless you all in your pursuit of happiness. AMEEN

38 Likes

I agree to ur point.
Failing is just a push up towards success

4 Likes

Sharing is caring :innocent::four_leaf_clover:
Ameen. Bless you Too :heart:

3 Likes

:+1:good efort

3 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Amizingly portrayed :heart:

3 Likes

Yes we should try try and try again :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Thankss :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thankss :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Shukriya :blush::blush::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

JazakAllah :blush::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Very nicely composed. :heart:

3 Likes

Thankss :blush::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

3 Likes

Well written​:blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Thanks​:blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thanksss​:blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

You said it right, why we have taken life so seriously? Just go with the flow, do the things that are ethical that everyone enjoys with you, don’t be mean and make people happy, life is too short to be tensed🤦

3 Likes

So True :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yes I very much agree this sends a very beautiful message towards the world AMAZING keep it up!!!

2 Likes