Famous musician Farhad Humayun dies

Famous Pakistani singer and the founder of Overload band, Farhad Humayun passed away on 7 June, 2021, Tuesday.

His death news was disclosed by official facebook page of Overload asking for prayers on his departure.

They said final goodbye to their friend by stating:

"The magnificent Farhad Humayun left us for the stars this morning. Stoic in the face of challenges, uncompromising in his values, generous to a fault, witty as hell! Fadi was far too ahead of his time, both in spirit and art. He would want us to celebrate his life, so we request his family, friends and fans to honour him and say a prayer for him today. We can almost hear him say these words by David Bowie: ‘I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring’. Godspeed our gentle giant and thank you for creating a Riot!”

https://www.facebook.com/109365492481907/posts/3976174162467668/?app=fbl

The cause of death is not mentioned on the post but the musician was fighting with brain tumor as he told in 2018.

A huge number of celebrities give tribute to him in their posts including Humayun Saeed, Meesha Shafi, his elder cousin Taimoor Rahman, Adnan Siddiqui and many more.

8 Likes

Indeed,this world is temporary.
May his soul rest in peace Ameen

2 Likes

Inna Lillahi Wa’Inna Ilayihi’r Raji’oon.

1 Like

No doubt! Ameen

1 Like

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elaehy Rajiun!

1 Like

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un

1 Like

Never heard his singing or knew him, but by all accounts of others about him, he seems a very kind soul. May the white horse take him to the furthest of man’s imaginations. Ameen

1 Like

Ameen! I also didn’t know him before

2 Likes

Same, never listened him about before.

Afsos Is baat ka ho raha hai, ALLAH ke samnay Insaan apnay a’mal ke sath kharra kia jaye ga, or Is ki pehchan, Ek Singer hai.
ALLAH Pak, Is ki maghfirat farmayen. :palms_up_together:

1 Like

Ameen! Sahi bt hy!

1 Like