Farts in Jar: Actress Stephanie Matto earns Rs 37 Lakhs in a week by selling farts & guess what? People are buying them!

Instagram

Stephanie Matto, a TV actress, earned Rs. 37 lakhs in a week by selling farts, which may sound like a joke. Yes, she sells her farts. Before you make a disgusted face and shake your head, we must inform you that the person in question is the actress from the popular show 90 Day Fiancé. 90 Day Fiance is a reality television show that follows people who have received a visa in the United States that requires them to marry someone within 90 days.

Stephanie Matto, according to LADBible, revealed this information in a TikTok video. She began a professional farting game after her fan base grew to new heights. Ms. Matto became well-known on social media after appearing on the TV show 90 Day Fiance. Don’t you think that’s a strange side business?

Ms. Matto bottles her farts in a glass jar and then sells the package to one of her fans for a mind-boggling AUD$1,400 (approximately 75,000) each, according to the report.

Ms. Matto revealed in one of her Instagram videos that she makes money by selling her farts in mason jars. She also discussed how long the fart lasts in the jar, as well as other questions from her fans.

Ms. Matto has recently begun to incorporate flower petals into her fart jars. She stated, “I like to sprinkle on some flower petals. They attach the scent and make it last longer, in my opinion. And when I’m finished with my jar, I like to leave a personal note.”

What do you think who is crazier? The one selling or the one buying? Let us know in the comments section below.

1 Like