FIA officer caught red-handed asking a teenage girl for her mobile number at the airport

Be it intentionally or unintentionally, harassment is one of the worst aspects of our rotting society. Karachi’s Jinnah International Airport saw an incident recently that shocked many on social media.

A girl, only 15-year-old, was allegedly harassed at the airport. It happened when she arrived in Karachi from Bahrain via Gulf Airlines. The girl, identified as Nadia Nabeel, was allegedly asked for her contact number by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) officer for no reason. Not only that but he also asked her to meet him when he comes to Bahrain.

The alleged harassment incident took place when, according to the woman, the FIA officer in question reportedly asked her for her number and mithai, or sweetmeat, officials said.

When onlookers filming the suspect asked him questions, he was unable to respond.

On the other hand, the FIA officer said he had asked the woman for her number to " include it in the list," while he asked her for mithai as a joke.

The FIA’s director for Sindh, Farooqi, suspended the immigration officer, reported him to the zonal office, and initiated departmental action against him.

13 Likes

Wait. Is asking a girl for number illegal? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, that is abuse of power. He is an officer and is not supposed to do that.

1 Like

Maybe he thought asking out underage girls is a perk of being an FIA officer :smiley:

1 Like

Asking for a number isn’t illegal though but you have no right to ask without her permission and if she hasn’t given you her consent then how can you just keep asking and chasing after her for only one thing?

1 Like

Exactly!!! I agree with that too.

1 Like

@Safi he was on duty at that time and any fia officer is not supposed to do that @dewdrop is right…

2 Likes

Magar baychara zaleel ho gya. His boothi sharif will be all over the internet till eternity.

2 Likes

Yes maybe @dewdrop

I was just asking for myself :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Never be a creep and make girls feel unsafe or uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Yes u r right dear

I was just being sarcastic dude :sweat_smile:
I am a sakht launda and never done such type of things. :wink:

1 Like

Nice way of saying: mujhay larkiaen wasay he ghas nae daltaen! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes… And even he destroyed his career too bcz of this… Like krnai sy phailai soochna chayai tha that wht he is doing. Totally insane man I guess.

1 Like

Ahhh. Never mind.
Cuz you don’t personally know me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@dewdrop @Safi relax guys …:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What the hell😑

1 Like

Yes no place is safe for girls… like no one can’t even imagine that FIA person will do this in airport like this… This is too much…:expressionless: @Zainab_Sajid

1 Like

Pakistani are very low tempered and some people shows their low mentalility as well i m speechless … Baki jnhe arrest krna chahye wo azad phr rhy

3 Likes