Free services in Pakistan and some Fun Facts

"Social work is an academic discipline and practice-based profession that concerns itself with individuals, families, groups, communities, and society as a whole in an effort to meet basic needs and enhance social functioning, self-determination, collective responsibility, and overall well-being.”
121-1217574_the-application-period-for-community-of-practice-funding

There are a lot of people in Pakistan who are doing this kind of social work. I mean this is the real social social work but in Pakistan there is another type of social work is present. This kind of social work is being experienced by every individual in Pakistan on a daily basis. We can also call it FREE SERVICES given in Pakistan.
Some are given below:

1) Bhai jan stand utha lain
2) Baji dupatta ap ka bahar aya hua ha indar kar lain
3) Bhai jan tyre puncture ho gya ha
4) Light chachu light band kar lain
5) Yar chachu NALA (zarban) latak raha ha andar kar lo
6) Baba ji shalwar theek karo cassete phasi hui ha
7) Baji guzar jain nahi katay ga

I mean literally we Pakistanis are love. There is no other nation like this and will never be. That’s why I have a message for all the world “KADAR KAR LO WARNA BAD MAIN PACHTAO GAY”
76ba800d08c01098c83d1148aedec268

unnamed

We also have some very interesting qualities in ourselves like:
1) Most of us Pakistanis have not read any book beyond our course syllabus and the Holy Quran, but we have seen every video on YouTube.
2) 75% of Pakistanis own a cell phone with 50% having a Smart Phone with the Internet.
3) A very high percentage of marriages are between cousins
4) 33% of the population lives on $2 dollars a day.
5) Computer whiz in Pakistan created the world’s first “brain” virus.

We Pakistanis don’t think when we are eating especially at weddings, then I don’t know which thing is keeping us alive.

The truth is " YAH MULK OR YAH QOM SIRF ALLAH KAY SAHARY CHAL RAHI HA"

How many of you have experienced this kind of social work? Share yours and also share some interesting fun facts about us that we need to know.

11 Likes

@FrontPage.PK
@ImanAamir
@iusman1

2 Likes

@Rukhs
@RimshaRajput
@Fatima_Rasheed

2 Likes

@Zumar
@Safi
@Syedk

1 Like

@Arfah_Ali
@Amima_Falak

@Irum_Ismail
@ImSohaibKhan
@baaji_MBBS

How to get rid of snack video Advertisement wali video main still start p wo advertisment hoti :joy::joy: choona ultra pro max

1 Like

One quality u forgot to mention that Pakistan is counted in top nations as far as charity is concerned but it is also the least tax paying nation.

2 Likes

#Free mashwarah😅

1 Like