Frequently speaking English is a language or relatable with Knowledge?

Why people create a mess by sayingEnglish is just a language, not a knowledge we all know it that English is a language and if someone is speaking in english frequently this isn’t means he/she has more knowledge.
Actually the problem is with us , we, our society thinks that … If someone is speaking in english in front of us, we all will be like Ooh look at her she’s more genius nd bla bla this is our mind thinking.

IMG_20210407_153923

Considering it as language ,we all should learn it because it’s the only language which is understandable all over the world .
What do you guys think? Share you opinion.

9 Likes

@Swaiba_Sajid @Shoaiblasharie @Zainab_Sajid

@ifrah
@Asfa_Azam
@Asr

1 Like

@Irum_Ismail
@alinah
@Haniyaaa

1 Like

@Deewanii
@Kenza_Qureshi
@MahnoorZ

1 Like

@Fatima_Khan
@Kaqsa
@Kami118

1 Like

@Zaeem_Ali
@Zoha.Shahzad
@FrontPage.PK

You are right @Ayeshaumar902 and mY today’s post will be same as like you

1 Like

Good i haven’t seen it, lemme see your post​:relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Exactly. It should not be a criterion to judge anyone. Moreover, being our second language, we should learn English and it’s okay to make mistake while speaking n not being fluent in English.

1 Like

Yesss i agree :100:

1 Like

I have posted right now @Ayeshaumar902

1 Like

Yes exactly :relaxed:

1 Like

:clap::clap: Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Yea i have checked it … Uh wrote amazing :clap::clap:

1 Like

Perfectly put! Just a language, nothing more, nothing less. That’s how we need to think instead of being riddled with inferiority complex.

1 Like

Yea exactly :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks for appreciate @Ayeshaumar902

1 Like

Your Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

hundred percent. For me learning a language other than mother tongue is more of a skill than just a language. It has nothing to do with intelligence or smartness. Bat bs itni c ha is language ko sr pe ni charhana chahye. It’s okay if one does not know how to speak English

2 Likes