Friendship a loyal Relationship

friendship is a devoted relationship. it is one of the greatest gifts from Almighty Allah having true friends whom u can trust blindly is such a blessing. true friendship stands for a relationship free of any judgments. It makes you feel loved and accepted. friendship makes us stronger. It tests us and helps us grow. they stand by u in your difficult time
There are two types of friends, one is good friends the other are true friends or best friends. They’re the ones with whom we have a special bond of love and affection. In other words, having a true friend makes our lives easier and full of happiness.
why it is important to have friends?
According to a recent study, Friends help us handle stress, make better lifestyle choices that keep us strong and allow us to rebound from health issues and disease more quickly. Friendship is also important to our mental health.
if u have that type of friend u r blessed and Alumdulilah am I have my SHSstrong text

7 Likes

Inshort; these little diamond with no sharing blood called FRIENDS are true asset of our lives that bring rain to our downcast :maple_leaf:

1 Like

also quality of friends over quantity of friends is important!

2 Likes

exact :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yes dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Agreed!!True friends are difficult to find but once you find them you’ve got the world’s most valuable treasure… There is a saying of Hazrat Ali,
If you have a friend who sticks to you in hard times then you are a very fortunate person.

2 Likes

Indeed,
I would like to add, that if there is a lack of trust is any relationship can’t succeed. So, whenever on the track to find friends…look for the one who deserve your trust. :blush:

1 Like

exactly dear its really difficult :grinning:

1 Like

yes dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good friends indeed are a gift.

1 Like

They are the only relationship you solely choose by yourself without any kind of pressure.

1 Like

yes 100% :heart:

1 Like

yes great gift :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you have a true friend then this is the best blessing you ofnyour life.

1 Like

you are Damm Right.!

1 Like