Frontpage.pk is Already A Huge Community

I am not just writing on this topic because I am writer on this page. I recently learned that there is a site feedback category which is empty at the moment so I thought it would be a good idea to write on the site itself. I would be completely honest in my opinions.
Front Page started in 2020 but it did not get much attention in the start. Recently now due to the introduction of Writing Competition and Advertising it on social media, Front Page Pakistan has got a lot of attention from young and aspiring writers from all over the country.
Front Page Dot PK main slogan is Let’s Discuss. Discussing different topics with other young people from my country is something I love to do. I am writing here to show my writing talent to the people, and same are you guys doing. Reading articles written by other young writers from Pakistan is another thing much fun to do.

Thoughts On Writing Competition:
I personally think that this competition would prove very important in growing the community on this website. One thing I want to speak about is the Judgement Criteria of the Writing Contest.
Recently the Judgement Criteria written in the Contest Post consisted of many things like Number of Likes, Views, Likes and quality of writing. Now they recently updated the judgement criteria. Now basically your topic is judged on the basis of how much it contributes in Front Page Dot Pk an interesting website. I think this update in Criteria is a very good step. Writers did not read articles from other writers and did not give them a like because they thought them their competitors rather than friends. Some were busy in likes frenzy by different methods. Now the new criteria rewards you for how much you contribute rather than the numbers.

Future of This Website:
Front Page Dot Pk future proves to be much promising. I think it is already the biggest Pakistani platform. I am supporting it because it is a Pakistani platform. I really hope that this community of a few thousand people grows to hundreds of thousands of people in the nearby future.

Suggestions:
Writing Contest is a Great thing. I think
e-certificates should also be given to Top 10 contestants besides the Money to the position holders. This would give them hope and also they would try to do their best in the upcoming weeks.
Besides posting a Topic about site feedback, writers should be also able to contact the admins in some case.
I am sure the owners and developers are working on it’s SEO because it’s very important.
Even when the competition is over, Front Page Dot Pk should develop a mechanism to reward the writers which contribute to the website.

In the end, we all on Front Page Dot Pk hope that this website grows both as a website and as a community. Best Wishes!

16 Likes

Waow …
Astonished to see the like mindedness …
Though its completely different and the one I posted just an hour ago is different but still how astonishingly members think for this platforms .
Good job :fireworks:

3 Likes

Great thoughts broh about this platform.

3 Likes

Thanks For The Compliment :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks Bro :heart:

3 Likes

My pleasure :dizzy:

2 Likes

Keep writing and progressing ! :dizzy:

2 Likes

This is a very well thought out post. I really love the idea of e-certificates. I hope this gets more attention.

2 Likes

Thanks Bro :heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome bro :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Amazing!!

I am impressed of this platform.
Congratulations @FrontPage.PK on this initiative

2 Likes

Keep writing such stuff boy :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for encouraging :slight_smile:

Thanks @Safi for the feedback. It is great to see such a positive response from the community when we have actually just started, MashaAllah. We have a long way to go and a lots of improvements will be coming along the way, InshaAllah.

1 Like

Keep it up Bro.

1 Like

InshAllah!
Will always be supporting this platform :heart:

I was in search of a platform exactly like Front Page Dot PK and I’m glad I got here! :innocent:

1 Like

Agreed… This platform provides great opportunities to writers. It’s good for writers in future. I feel blessed that I found this.

1 Like

Same Here :relieved:

1 Like

I feel the same :heart: