Groom divorces bride for dancing on 'provocative' song during wedding ceremony. Is this reason justified?

In bizarre divorce-related news, a groom divorced his bride after she played and danced to a ‘provocative’ Syrian song at their wedding, according to the quickest divorce case in Iraq’s Baghdad. The groom was hurt by the Syrian song ‘Mesaytara,’ which translates to ‘I am dominant’ or ‘I will control you,’ and he decided to divorce at the wedding hall itself.

According to the report, the groom and his family saw the rhythm of ‘Mesaytara’ as a provocation and were dissatisfied. Soon after, the groom and his family argued with his bride, which resulted in her divorce.

The first part of the song, when translated, roughly says, “I am dominant; you will be governed by my strict instructions.” “You are my lump of sugar; you will walk under my command as long as you are with me; I am arrogant, I am arrogant,” the song continues.

The groom and his family, according to the report, saw the rhythm of ‘Mesaytara’ as a provocation and were dissatisfied. Soon after, the groom and his family had a squabble with his bride, which led to her divorce.

When translated, the first part of the song roughly says, “I am dominant; you will be governed by my strict instructions.” “You’re my lump of sugar; you’ll walk under my command as long as you’re with me; I’m arrogant, I’m arrogant,” the song goes on.

This isn’t the first time a song has resulted in a divorce for newlyweds. Last year, a Jordanian man and his bride split up during their wedding after the bride played this song. Another incident occurred in Lebanon years ago as a result of the song “I love you Donkey.” According to local media reports, a groom divorced his wife after she danced to the song at their wedding.

Do you think is this reason justified for divorce? Let us know in the comments section below.