"Hania Aamir 'embarrassed about' posting photographs on Eid"

“She needs individuals to discuss Palestine”
Entertainer Hania Aamir trusts it isn’t right to believe that individuals can’t have an effect by discussing Palestine via web-based media.
“I feel defenseless and I’m embarrassed,” she said in a video posted on Monday. “I’m embarrassed about the way that I’m staying here having an agreeable existence while individuals are kicking the bucket and being bombarded.”
1621533906964_image
Hania lamented posting Eid festivity photographs and not discussing Israel’s outrages in Palestine. The entertainer said she doesn’t need individuals to quit carrying on with their lives the ordinary way, however a post or two on what’s going on in Palestine will not influence individuals’ profiles.
“There are so numerous influencers, such countless entertainers,” Hania said. “Indeed, even inept recordings of mine have 1,000,000 perspectives. Would we be able to if it’s not too much trouble, utilize our impact for the best thing?”

Zara Noor Abbas mourned that the conversation on Israeli brutality in Palestine lost energy the second individuals began posting photographs of their Eid outfits.

“In the event that you feel embarrassed and broken for what’s going on in Gaza, change your point of view on how you commend life via online media,” she said.
1621533923551_image

6 Likes

beautifully portrayed