Hidden truth behind "Merium Pervaiz Cosmetics"

If you’re a girl and an Instagrammer, then you surely know about the social media sensation, “Merium Pervaiz”. I too liked her once but after knowing about the hidden truth of her cosmetics brand “Merium Rervaiz Cosmetics”, I, now utterly disheartened, stopped believing in the internet world.
Merium Pervaiz is a blogger, Instagrammer, and YouTuber. A while ago, she launched her own makeup brand by the name “Merium Pervaiz Cosmetics”.

What’s her brand offering?
Right now, her brand is offering few makeup products:
Curly Mascara - 1000 PKR
Eyelashes- 1400 PKR
BOUNTY eyeshadow pallete- 4000 PKR
To be honest, Products are very expensive as it is a local brand. People can opt for international brands with that amount of money.

But, How is it a scam?
A few days ago. I came across a video of another blogger, Dr. Zernain (ig:unicorndreams25) who proved that she is faking it. The whole news disturbed me as I was Merium’s old follower. So, I researched it all by myself.

Chinese local business
Originally, the products she is offering, are all made in China. It is a very common business in China, as they make customize products for you to sell with your name on them.
"Alibaba" is one of the greatest website in the world, founded by a Chinese businessman, Jack Ma. These “Merium Pervaiz cosmetic” products are available on that website.

Let’s take a look at “Mascara”!
This is the curly Mascara by Merium Pervaiz worth 1000/-
2021-06-04 (4)

Now, look at this mascara, I found on the Ali baba website available on customization.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Hot-sale-custom-no-logo-thick_1600107217936.html?spm=a2700.pc_countrysearch.main07.22.45cf5785JVbEIj

So far, It is not wrong to do business like this but one should not lie to state that it’s one’s own brand. But, can you see the price difference? This Chinese mascara is barely worth 150-200 PKR (after conversion) and she is selling it of 1000/- to our masoom awam. All I can think that she just wants to cash the love, she receives from people.

Don’t they both have a great resemblance too?
2021-06-04 (2)
Bounty by Merium Pervaiz

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Cosmetics-Makeup-No-Logo-Organic-Eye_1600219634425.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.74b319c7fgMrrj

The difference in the number of colors?
Don’t worry! Everything can be customized.

Is it halal to make that much profit only by deceiving people?
She literally sold out her all stock in the first week making 60-70 lacs on the products worth few thousand.

Here! Attaching few more links for you to believe because it’s really hard to believe your favorite ones!

Dr. Zernain’s IGTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1bEO3LYq4

Looking forward to read your opinions below!

13 Likes

Heyyy girl!!! Merium pervais AMI ha aj kl ki larkiyon ki unko bura lg jayega apka ye content​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: btw IT IS POSSIBLE… PAK H YHN SBKO SARAY JUGAR ATY H

2 Likes

That’s great that you highlighted a genuine fact. :clap:
One should not waste money just because of a brand. We should research first before spending the cost.

1 Like

woah it is to make anyone fool now a days.

1 Like

shakal achi ha ameer family sy ho public figure ban jao insta py ajeeb makhluq ha ye influencers b

1 Like

Yeah! And our awam is so innocent to be fooled.:disappointed:

1 Like

Bilkul! Kamyabi ka mayar hi badal diya h!

Exactly! But Paki awam is so innocent to be fooled by anyone. And they are looting them.

1 Like

G bilkul! But I had to highlight it ta k shyd kisi k paisy zaya hony sy bach jayen. :sweat_smile:

I’m literally shocked :astonished:

2 Likes

Yes pehly wo bht achi thi …larkian usko bht follow krti hain usk pakaney se le k khaney peeney ,pehn’ny …Jo bhi wo krti hai usko follow krti hai hamari awam… Aur kuch online business jo usko itny PR’S bhejty hain ab usne just story revyk liye charge bhi krna shuru kr dia hai …like 25000-65000 aur shyd is se bhi ziada just story review main package khol k batana hota hai k ye chez ai hai aur is page ki trf se… Main ne kafi lrkion k comments prhe k usko atleast small business ka khayal krna chahye tha but usne us chez ki trf dehan naheen dia… hr taraf se hi awam k sth bura kia ja rha hai beshk cosmetics ho ya Brand’s ki promotion… aur jb koi kuch keh de to usk liye baqaida story lagai jati hai k hasid ko kuch naheen milta and blaa blaa…

3 Likes

I was shocked too. :sleepy:

Bilkul sahi kaha aapny… Yahan tk k jo wo poetry (shaer) bhi lgati thi log wohi copy kr k usko mention krty… Agr koi itna pyar krye apsy or apko follow krye phr aapko role model bn k dikhana chahiye… And after reading your comment about PRs, it’s so disgusting to even think about it. People should start boycotting her.

1 Like

Hmmm… Lekin log bhi bht bewakoof hn unko abhi bhi btaya jaye k she is just using her followers. Wo tb bhi believe nhi krengy… Girls believe her blindly. Hum log hi inhein fame dety hn or yeh hmein hi loot’tay hain. :disappointed:

Hahahahaha sohny isi ne paki awam ko sikhaya h idr ka le lo ye sasta or acha rhyga … tw hud sochy koi iska brand kyu khareedayga jb isi prize me international brand mil rha hoga ?? SHE HAS NO SENSE OF MARKETING TBH … mene koi isk products se convencied ni dekha ab tk… LOCAL TW PHR LOCAL H NA CHAHYE MERIUM PERVAIZ HI KYU NA HO

1 Like

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Welcome to the world of social media influencing, where moral & business malpractices have become a norm.

People these days would stoop low to any degree to make some bucks off others, with hook or crook.

1 Like

Nhi… Phr bhi log isko itna follow krty hn k wo khareedtay hn iski products. Or baqi bloggers bhi recommend kr rhy iska brand ta k hype create ho bas.

1 Like

Indeed.
But I have to say that I’m impressed by your way of writing a statement. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Scam 2021​:joy::joy:

1 Like