Hilarious Examples Of Cartoon Logic That Will Make You Facepalm!

Watching cartoons is always fun, we all did in our childhood. But those tiny minds were so small to understand the logic behind those scenes.

Some of us remember them while most of us didn’t give them a glance.
Here I’m sharing the nostalgic cartoon scenes that clearly make no sense. And we are unaware of it.

Cinderella- The Glass Slipper Scene

We all were fond of Cinderella and the glass slipper slip off scene was the biggest climax of the story.That totally changed Cinderella’s fate.Ever you thought that how the slipper slip off if it was the right size?

Disney’s Donald Duck- Ready To Eat

There was a scene in the Donald Duck a classic Disney character in which the ducks were roasting and eating the chicken. Is that makes sense? Ducks having a chicken for lunch looks rather violent. Eating one of their family members.

Goofy And Pluto- The Two Dogs

It seems that there is a hierarchy of dogs in Disney world. One is the owner and other one is the slave. Otherwise a dog walking with a dog doesn’t make any sense.One having feet and hands and other don’t. What was his fault that he was devoid?

Tom And Jerry - The Beach Scene

The all-time favourite Tom and Jerry series have the most of the scenes that make no logic at all. Both Tom and Jerry walk naked throughout the episode but whenever they go to the beach they wear clothes.Isn’t that funny? Wearing clothes when you don’t actually need them.

Power Puff Girls - The Chopsticks

It’s awkwardly hilarious! How the powerpuff girl holding the chopstick without having fingers?
It’s not an easy job to eat with chopsticks even if you have fingers but this girl doesn’t seem to have any problem without having fingers. Strange!

They were some hilarious cartoon scenes that actually made no logic at all. I hope some of you remember them. Didn’t you notice before?

Parhlo-Official Instagram
https://instagram.com/parhlo_official?utm_medium=copy_link
Parhlo-Official Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2833472450035211&id=620276168021528

23 Likes

Tom and Jerry are still my favorite. I still watch them more often. It reminds me of my childhood how good those days were. I still laugh whenever I watch them even though there is no logic in these cartoons.
Btw Very well written.

5 Likes

These scenes actually make no sense. THANKS you opened our eyes :eyes::joy: Otherwise we were so stupid throughout childhood.

5 Likes

Good share

whats your favourite cartoon show?

2 Likes

These were the cartoons that made my childhood awesome, also I often watch them now because they are a lovely part of my memories.

2 Likes

I still love all of them. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for appreciating. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Haha… also no concept of gravity … :joy:

4 Likes

Oh God :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh my God​:joy::joy:this really make no sence at all​:woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

2 Likes

cartoons still make more sense than a few bollywood cinematics

2 Likes

Hahhah great

2 Likes

Cartoons are just for enjoy we know that from our childhood, even movies has no logics :joy: thats only for fun and one more thing even that cartoons also not exist​:wink:.

2 Likes

Really…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

literally cant name a bad cartoon

2 Likes

oh wooow you have changed my perspective of seeing cartoons, I will watch them again and point out some non sense things, it will be great fun :smile: