How To Use The FrontPage Post Creator in a Better Way

This post is especially for the people who are new at FrontPage.pk
Many people don’t know how to use the post creator properly.
So here I am to tell you how to write your post in a perfect manner.

A short and comprehensive title

Title is the most important thing in the post. It is what makes the reader open your post. Make sure to keep your Title short and interesting.

Always select the most suitable category

There is a list of categories available at the top right corner of the post creator. Always choose the category which suits the best to your post to reach the audience in a better way.

Add images properly

Remember, the first image in your post appears as the thumbnail of the post.
When you add an image, in the preview you can see the image size option as 50% 75% 100%
The image appears smallest at 50 percent and largest at 100 percent.

Remember, Do NOT mix the image link formed, after it is uploaded, with your normal text because it will convert it into a link.
Always check the preview after you upload an image to see how it looks like.

View The Toolbar

The toolbar is simply visible just below the Title in FrontPage post creator. However sometimes while creating a post on mobile, it is not visible. It can be seen by clicking these three lines on the top right corner.

Bold & Italic efficiently

You can simply Italic the text by putting star * on both sides of the text & bold the text by putting two stars ** on each side of the text.
Buttons for Italic and bold are also available in the toolbar.

Add Headings

Headings button is not visible in the toolbar but you can easily do it.
Just put a # and a space before some words in the start of a line to make it a heading. If you feel the heading is too large, add another hash in the start to make it smaller like ## and so on… The headings I am using in this post is a ### heading.
Remember, the more hashes you add, smaller the size of the heading becomes.

Use Hyperlinks

If you want to add link to text like This , follow the method below.
Hyperlinks option is available in the toolbar. Just after the bold and italic button, there is a button of link. You can paste the link in url and type the word you want the linked added to, in the title.
You can also do it by putting a square brackets around the [word] and then without space, putting the (link) in the simple brackets.
However I won’t recommend beginners to use the shortcut and they should simply use the button in the toolbar.

See The Preview

Preview is what helps you see how your post will look like after it is published.
Always remember to check your post in it before publishing.
In a Computer, the preview is normally visible live on the right side of the post creator.

However in mobile phones, the preview has to be opened separately and then you can return to your post. You can see the preview by clicking on the monitor button at the bottom right corner of post creator in mobile.

If You think I missed anything, just post it in the reply to help the community. :blush::heart:

40 Likes

Broh I appreciate your struggle.
keep it up. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks Brother :blush:
We all should help the community :heart:

4 Likes

Keep it up♥️

4 Likes

Thank you! It was really helpful

5 Likes

Thanks man :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you bro🤗

3 Likes

What a guide bro! I’m impressed :100::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks man :blush:

3 Likes

@Shoaiblasharie @KOMAL @FrontPage.PK @Yumna @Hafsa_Mehmood @Paras @thehashmii
You guys are quite experienced. If I have missed anything, add your tips here to help the community :blush: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank You all for kind words! :blue_heart:
@Topsyturvy @Hassaanistic @Jawaria-khan @Abdul_mohiz

3 Likes

Appreciated bro

3 Likes

I don’t think you have missed anything. You have written this guide in a very comprehensive manner :+1: :clap: Ab bus beginners thodhi takleef kar ke isse padh lein :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah it just takes 2 minutes to read it. I added photos for better understanding. That’s why the post looks a bit large. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Very helpful!

3 Likes

Man, even I didn’t know some points. Thanks and amazing.

3 Likes

My Pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You missed nothing and explained it nicely. Great work, keep it up.

2 Likes

Informative ! Thanks for ur guidance😊

3 Likes

Ufffff U r gem Mtlb chaaaa gaye ho wow what a post

2 Likes