How to utilize time during COVID's lockdown?

We all are aware of the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. Lockdown is observed everywhere around us. Nowadays, COVID 19 cases have reached 6% approximately, the number of casualties has increased considerably. The prevailing scenario has given rise to smart lockdown in some cities, particularly populated ones.

Although Corona lockdown has merits, it has demerits as well.
Demerits include physical and psychological issues. Some physical health issues include; obesity, optical disorders, laziness, insomnia, and many more due to excessive phone usage and late night sleeping.
Some psychological illnesses include; depression, suicidal thoughts, hypertension, etc.
Its merits include; more online opportunities, enhanced knowledge, and reading skills enhanced online social circle, etc.
images (2)
Before COVID we had less time as a lot of time was lost in traveling, there were more tasks to accomplish. Contrarily, we have a lot of time nowadays that we are wasting by showing laziness.
images (1)
We have realized the worth of time so far but we ain’t utilizing it anymore in fact we are wasting it a lot.

Here are some routine tips which need to be followed to utilize time wisely;
1.Make a proper plan based on your interests. Try to distribute time equally for physical and mental activities.
2. Try to follow your timetable strictly. It is useless if not followed.
3. Watch movies and documentaries. As they are the best source to grasp knowledge
4. Use youtube and internet sources to learn more.
5. Read things that interest you. Such as newspaper articles, books, and magazines.
6. Try to learn new skills and enhance your creativity as well.
7. Take exercise daily.
8. Maintain the habit of early sleeping.
9. Help others as much as possible.
10. Follow properSOP’s, please.
images (3)

22 Likes

Good effort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good work❤️

2 Likes

Good effort dear :hugs::two_hearts::+1:

2 Likes

thank you so much

1 Like

thanks for encouraging me dear

boht shukriya

Well written :raised_hands::clap::clap:

2 Likes

really thankful g

Good effort girl​:boom: well written :fire: keep it up​:heart:

2 Likes

really grateful dear hamesha khush rho

Good work Saman dear :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This pandemic/lockdown has given me so many lessons that I will never forget. BTW nicely written and great tips :grinning:

1 Like

Nicely written dear​:heart::blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot dear

I am really grateful

1 Like

THANKs a lot g

Hope to stay productive during lock down🤞

1 Like

Nice work :-O◉‿◉

1 Like

sure you too please