Hwww! What people will say?

When I look at my daughter I remember my childhood. How passionately I wanted to become an artist. Colours always attracted me towards them. Softness of colour brushes makes me feel relax and calm. On that day when I completed my inter and I asked my guardians that I want to go for fine arts. They refused by just saying keep it as a hobby. What people will say that you'r daughter is an Artist? They forced me to do BS in an unwanted subject. Because they wanted to see me as a doctor.
                   Time never stops I became a doctor and got married with a doctor how strange Hahaha. And now I see my daughter her interest is in the same thing I used to have. Her fingers are same thin and long like mine. And I won't gonna impose anything on her. She will follow her dreams. Thoes dreams which were mine once. Because I don't care about people like my parents.
                   All life we think what people Will say and in the end they say.  "Verily we belong to Allah, and verily to Him do we return." May God let him rest in peace. And not even all of them say these words for the dead one. So,  life is too short to think about other's. live you'r dreams. That in the end you don't regret it. Hardships will come but your inner is satisfied. Which is the most important thing. Don't let anyone impose their decisions on you.
                Mama "if I mix this yellow with green colour I think leaves will look more beautiful! " Oh now my daughter is calling. Just listen to your heart and let you'r dreams bring you up. And see how things will go with you'r inner peice. Yes "honey I think they will perfect! "....[quote="Zumar, post:1, topic:1262, full:true"]

When I look at my daughter I remember my childhood. How passionately I wanted to become an artist. Colours always attracted me towards them. Softness of colour brushes makes me feel relax and calm. On that day when I completed my inter and I asked my guardians that I want to go for fine arts. They refused by just saying keep it as a hobby. What people will say that you’r daughter is an Artist? They forced me to do BS in an unwanted subject. Because they wanted to see me as a doctor.
Time never stops I became a doctor and got married with a doctor how strange Hahaha. And now I see my daughter her interest is in the same thing I used to have. Her fingers are same thin and long like mine. And I won’t gonna impose anything on her. She will follow her dreams. Thoes dreams which were mine once. Because I don’t care about people like my parents.
All life we think what people Will say and in the end they say. **Verily we belong to Allah, and verily to Him do we return.**May God let him rest in peace. And not even all of them say these words for the dead one. So, life is too short to think about other’s. live you’r dreams. That in the end you don’t regret it. Hardships will come but your inner is satisfied. Which is the most important thing. Don’t let anyone impose their decisions on you.
Mama "if I mix this yellow with green colour I think leaves will look more beautiful! " Oh now my daughter is calling. Just listen to your heart and let you’r dreams bring you up. And see how things will go with you’r inner peice. Yes "honey I think they will look perfect! "

26 Likes

It’s amazing zumar.I really like how you have composed it :blush::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Nailed it gurllll :love_you_gesture::fire::fire::heart::heart:

5 Likes

You liked it my pleasure :heart:

2 Likes

My pleasure :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

This was great…I love how u picked out a common problem for artists…and display it beautifully through your story…keep it up zumar ji​:relieved::ok_hand::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I am glad u like my story. Means alot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Fantasticđź‘Ś.
I like how you composed this serious topic​:+1::+1::relaxed:…
As “choose what you think is right.
Not what people think is right .
Because its your choice and your choice always came first…”
:relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Absolutely! Every person have right to choose their life decisions. Thanks for appreciation :blush:

3 Likes

Loved the way you composed this. A dream to be an artist rarely comes true. This problem should be pointed out and I absolutely liked the way you expressed it in such a wonderful manner in this short story. Absolutely amazing yara​:boom::heart::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Arigato gozaimasu. :heart_eyes: you’r words means alot to me. And I am truly grateful for you’r long beautiful comment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is one of the problem in our society. Good to see this writing.

3 Likes

Very Nice.!

2 Likes

literately we all are affairs of what people will say actually, we should understand that we can’t do anything people will say they talk about u and forget in some days and get new topics to talk. so do what makes u happy!

2 Likes

Thanks for your consideration :relaxed:

2 Likes

Exactly! Do what makes you happy not other’s. Thank you so much :gift_heart:

3 Likes

I also have interest in arts as like you after inter i also wanted to do BS fine arts but my parents is not the one who dont allow me actually i was scared that what if i cant pass entry test.fine arts fees is also very high i also thaough what if i take admission and i get bored in 4 years studying same subject i just dont take admision n i took admision in Bsc i also failed in that sometime we think log kya kehengy is lye hmne yh nh kya ya yh nh karne dya jabky asal main hum khud confident nahi hoty apne upar or hum blame krty hn logon or society ko thats ny view

3 Likes

Dear Sadia
You’r point is 100% valid but your parents didn’t stop you. Lucky you. Most parents are not like this. They don’t focus on their child dreams they focus on log kia khein gy terminology and for their reputation they insist their child. Which is absolutely. In you’r case u were lacking confidence. Lacking confidence is also because of people. That what people will gonna say if I failed. We all have family pressures. And dear it’s not my story I wrote it as a reflection of our society. Because I have seen many cases like this. I am also a student like you doing BS Defense and Diplomatic studies second semester :relaxed: and I am also an artist kinda.
Inshallah Allah will do better for u. :heart:

3 Likes

The way you write and highlight this issue beautifully :heart: superb girl . Hats off to you . Nailed it . May Allah ease your difficulties and you always smile

1 Like

Thank you so much. This is not my story i just wrote it to reflect our society main issue. U liked it my pleasure :heart:

2 Likes