"Impact Of Front Page on my Life"

Hi guyz How are you ? I hope you all are doing good.
Today I will share my personal experience of Front page.pk . Front page which is an amazing website and a chunk of knowledge has removed many extra , and time wasting activities from my life as i was so addicted of listening songs all the day . I used to spend my half of day in you tubing which was totally useless .
BUT when i get familiar about this amazing website .it creates an interest in me to do something different .20210315_133345
Now i get so curious to know about interests and visions of other people on this website moreover now it also get me updated with all the current happenings in country .Front page is benificial for me in many aspects that it has improved my vocabulary as well as grammer .I also suggest this website to my siblings friends because in my opinion it is so helpful in coming future .its also a blessing because by luck it relates with my field (literature). Now i search things from google to create some amazing content that people may like

Now i can say that my time consumption is meaningful . I think so if our youth started to pay attention on this type of website it can b helpful in their future proffessions or business cuz it add spririt in many creative souls to do something by yourself independently.
I can confidently confess that it is excellent motivational website which has greatest positive effect on my life I think so now my life is even more meaningful because now it is chunk of creativeness and to discover something new
THANKS TO FRONT PAGE :hibiscus::hibiscus:

19 Likes

Impact seems to be very deep :joy: :heart_eyes: good to hear.

1 Like

Yes it is …thanx jani🌺

1 Like

Happy post by a happy person :blush:

1 Like

Oh Thanku so much Shaiyya it means alot to me💖

2 Likes

I think that we should reduce the excessive use of mobile and social media apps and develop interest in reading.
Keep it up @Laibanadeem512

1 Like

Any time dear :fireworks:

1 Like

Yup i agree✌

1 Like

Positive people positive compliments adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Reading is the most underrated activity nowdays.

1 Like

No doubt​:dove::dove::dove:

1 Like

I totally agree with you @Laibanadeem512 ! Spending time writing is so much beneficial than listening to songs and chatting. This platform is a really amazing one cause in order to make new content you have to search and that way it increases our knowledge and researching skills. Not to forget creativity, vision, vocab and grammar.
I’m waiting for my badge and I can’t wait to post stuff. Good luck @Laibanadeem512 ! Bravo :clap:

1 Like

@Laibanadeem512 immerse yourself in the deep sea of knowledge :v::v::v:

1 Like

Bundle of thanks @misbah_raja means a lot … really appreciates your feedback …And so glad that u agree with my opinion​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yeahhhh…:v::v::v:

1 Like

You are such a creative person.God bless you dear :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanku so much love you are always so supportive❤

1 Like

Thankyou @Samra_Mahmood for giving me beautiful compliment…

2 Likes

My pleasure :blush::heart::heart:

1 Like