Internet comedian Nasir Khan Jan ties the knot

Internet celebrity Nasir Khan Jan, well known for his humorous content online, announced his marriage last Thursday. The event was a private one with an intimate list of invitees. A number of pictures of Nasir himself as well as alongside the wedding attendees were posted by the model with the hashtag ‘#NasirMarried’. He also posted a few heartwarming pictures alongside his wife, which were later taken down due to personal matters but took the internet by storm nonetheless. He later also posted a picture with his wife’s hand resting on his shoulder captioned: “First time going out with my life partner”

First time going out with my life partner, thanks for your love guys pic.twitter.com/iWXZEYDruH

— Nasir Khan Jan (@NKJModel) August 15, 2021

The wedding received multiple responses from netizens, ranging from hearty congratulations and best wishes to internet trolls.

So Happy for you Nasir bhai , May Allah bless you and many congratulations 👏🎉👏👏👍 #NasirKhanJan #NasirMarried https://t.co/I6hS5DnwXI

— Ali Razi™® #StayHomesavelives (@itsurali) August 13, 2021

NKJ himself conveyed the news very heartily, supported by some good humored tweets such as one asking netizens to share the post with their female friends who were heartbroken by the news.

I'm so sorry girls . Jiska dil toota usko mention krain #NasirMarried pic.twitter.com/C29QMLfzrh

— Nasir Khan Jan (@NKJModel) August 14, 2021

Other netizens expressed sentiments of envy, claiming it to be a shame that an internet icon with so many critics and trolls got to tie the knot before them.

Yar in k bhe rishtay hogyay hain .
Hum kya itny buray hain

— Shayla Chaudhary (@sunshine_fallls) August 15, 2021

What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!

1 Like