Is copying someone is good or bad?

images (2)

You and your friends all talk alike? This is not a coincidence. This is why we unconsciously copy the people around us.No one suits us more than ourselves. THEN WHY DO WE COPY PEOPLE?
We also copy the dressing and style of the people along with the ways of getting up and down. We are copying each other so much, so we do not even know what actually we are, how we are.

ACCORDING to Dr. Jared O’Garro-Moore, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Clinical Fellow at Colombia Doctors Psychiatry Midtown, this unconscious mimicry is described as “automatic imitation of gestures, behaviors, facial expressions, speech, and movements.” Wondering why we do this, and how we can’t help but mimic people without realizing it? The answer is scientific

SIDE EFFECTS:
Copying personalities is a bad thing because you are not being yourself, but acting like someone else! It doesn’t matter if you compliment the person.
Who they are and who imitates them should feel out of character. LITERALLY! BE YOUR OWN.
Whatever If you admire someone, especially if they are friends, just tell them, but don’t copy them.
However, in some cases, imitation became a morbid process; a person loses control of imitation. Such inappropriate copying of other person’s actions is one of the deficits in schizophrenia disorder.

BUT on the other hand There a Good copy.
GOOD COPY

We have been ordered to copy the Holy Prophet. His whole life is a perfect example for us. In the same way, if we copy them, our lives will improve. There is nothing wrong with copying someone’s good habits we copy someone’s better habits to improve our personality, that’s a good thing. If we copy someone’s talent then we should learn this too. There is nothing wrong with that. The teacher teach us in schools and colleges then we learn. We copied our teacher’s writing to learn how to write something. We don’t learn A, B, C by ourselves, we learn by copying.
The bad news is that good copy that is also persuasive requires lots of things, including excellent writing skills, extensive knowledge, patience, passion, research, and empathy. The good news is that as long as you play by the book and do everything in your power to boost your copywriting skills, you can obtain excellent results in the long run.
You can imitate someone’s high self-esteem, for example, to boost your self-esteem.

.images (1)

@Irum_Ismail @i_iman @Zarmina_Gul

5 Likes

Coping good habits from ppl are good​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Exactly​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I copy but in positive manner… :innocent:
Appreciated content…:two_hearts::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you dear​:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@Horia_Malik @happybaa @Heer4

2 Likes

@Noorulain_Aslam @nimrarana @Noor_Zahra

1 Like

@Noor_Haider @Noorii @Fari

2 Likes

This is in the nature of human because a human being learn each and everything from others. When a person become mature they should copy others but wisely

2 Likes

Exactly. You Are right.

2 Likes

Actually he is copying his father which is a natural fact. Child usually copy his father and other family members.
However we have senses. We know that what is good and what is bad. So to opt.good habits, to.copy good habits is good and to copy bad habits is bad. So we should use our senses in each case

2 Likes

This is exactly what I was trying to convey in my content. You said better than me in very few words. Thank you

2 Likes

No no! Its your point and point of view. I just put my views. Your content and your written words are absolutely great. I just summarize that.

2 Likes

You summarized it very decently.

2 Likes

Thanks alot🥰

2 Likes

at times it is not copying or imitation but influence as you mentioned in your initial lines. You would notice that you start acting like the people you spend your most time with. This is an unconscious phenomenon… Even we start using same vocabulary, diction , hand gestures and many more things…

2 Likes

Exactly :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Good habit…

1 Like

At the same time copying some is good and bad too. if you follow someone’s positive behaviour then it is good.

Well explaned​:ok_hand::ok_hand::+1:

1 Like