It is okay to feel sad

I try to talk about topics, I always wanted to talk about but never got a chance. Currently, I am going through a real crucial time of my life. I have completed my Intermediate and now looking forward to apply in different universities. You might relate to this, I really wanted to do something different and get into a top notch business university of Pakistan. I tried, still trying, and waiting for results too. Nowadays, I really feel depressed and sad at times because I really don’t know where I am going to end up, everyday I ask myself, would I be able to make it to my dream university? This question makes me feel low. What past few months have made me realize is, it is okay to feel low, it is okay to feel sad, anxiety attacks are normal, you don’t need to blame yourself, you really don’t need to runaway from your emotions…Just take a deep breath and go with the flow. People when feel low tend to get themselves busy with work and other activities, don’t do this. Don’t be hard on yourself, give yourself some time/ break. Sit down with peace, talk to yourself, write down the thing bothering you, calm yourself…Running away from emotions won’t help. Hope it helps. I feel really light sharing my suffering with you guys.
Thank you for reading it up till here!

10 Likes

May ur all dreams come true may God bless u with the best… keep trying one day u will definitely get success :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Rukhs thank you so much :heart_eyes: This literally made my day…

1 Like

Anytime @Alishbaa stay blessed :heart:

1 Like

@Asr
@Asifa247 @Laibakhan

@Hani_memon @Haniyaaa @Kaqsa

1 Like

Been there, done that! Surprisingly I would say that while you’re struggling to get into a university, on the same time, in a few months I’ll be graduating with a SE degree InSha Allah.

I go through multiple thoughts everyday regarding job, work life, marriage, success, future, career goals etc. XD

You have to share these feelings wit someone who understands you and helps you out of this. Don’t be hard on yourself, just go along with the tide and InSha Allah you will eventually feel great about everything.

More power to you @Alishbaa :100:
Stay focused, stay strong, stay determined.

Dian

1 Like

This is what I always say to my friends! Yeah alishba it’s completely okay to feel low sometimes, everything has its own timing! Sometimes we are happy, sometimes sad it’s all part if our life.
And I pray that Allah give u success, fulfill your dream and give you strength to manage your anxiety! I completely understand you, I have been through the same condition and I think at this level every student go through the same!
My best wishes for you! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

May ALLAH Almighty bless you for what you want to achieve in your life, your deams may get fulfilled.
Remember one thing, Accept your fate with wider arms.
I’ve been a student of Pre-Medical, always dreamt of being Doctor, but, couldn’t get that aggregate.
I repeated, Intermediate, the same consequence, I got.
I was broken.
My father suggested me to do some Honors in Medical profession but, I always thought to be on the top.
I thought, M.B.B.S is the top of Medical Studies and in the parallel line, CA is the top of Accounting and Finance, so I chose that.
I never tried in lower degrees.
Career planning is the most important.
I’m not cursing other fields but, We have to think better for our future, so, I did choose the best.
I taught myself, CA ko Medical se ziyaxa Meri zarurat thi to Us ne Mujhe apni taraf attract jr lia.
There is no need to blame yourself @Alishbaa.

1 Like

hi Alishba!
your story is so relatable, it feels to good to know that you are coping up with the pessimism and i hope you succeed, i d just advise you from my personal experience that don’t expect anything from others, expectations often lead to disappointments.
just trust your self and know that you will get what you want just if u work hard enough, make your self worthy of it, grab any opputunity that comes in your way!!
i wish you the very best, hope you shine bright in ur dream uni!!

1 Like

that is such a positive thought!!
i ve been a pre med student as well but i couldn’t make to any med uni because of my pathetic grades, i ve worked hard my whole life but failed miserably
i know its completely irrelevant but i want a good degree too
and CA always makes it to the top of the list in my mind
can i try if i ve grades below avg ?? and if i try, are there any chances that i ll work for me?

2 Likes

Very well written :+1:

1 Like

@Dian_Us_Suqlain thank you so much…wish you good luck for every thing

1 Like

@wasi hi, hope you are doing good…I was a pre med student too but couldn’t make it to any medical university, CA is best, but keep in mind that it requires a lot of consistency, if you are passionate about it then go ahead. I will suggest you to watch career counseling session by sir Ammar on near peer youtube channel. It will provide you proper guidance.

1 Like

@ImSohaibKhan that’s amazing, I am trying my best to get in to a top notch university and get a degree in a good field

1 Like

@Merabkhan thank you so much, this really helped a lot.

1 Like

Surely, You’ll, In Shaa ALLAH.

1 Like

Anytime…Ameen, thankyou

1 Like

Aaj itnay waqt bad Aap neend se baidaar hui hain.

1 Like

hahaha maine aj ye reply dekha, mentions band hogaye hain so ab kafi baat he nhi hoti kisi se, new topics tou bana rhi thi pr yahan dhyan nhi gaya, naya topic check karo pls

1 Like