Just A Random Post but Deep!

Recently, I was just scrolling through facebook and I found this post there;

To be honest, I am in favour of this post as Tiktok and PUBG has become an addiction for many young people especially teens. Although it has a lot of negative impacts on one’s life. We hear so many news about that someone lost his/her life making a tiktok video.

images (32)
images (33)

Although both PUBG and Tiktok causes major health issues for youngsters like it causes migraine and headache and etc…
Apart from this, in 2019, the unemployment rate in Pakistan was at approximately 4.45 percent, a slight increase from 4.08 percent the previous year.

images (35)

To conclude, we need to understand this fact seriously so that we may be able to teach our generation the right things.

Resources:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/383735/unemployment-rate-in-pakistan/

https://www.medicoverhospitals.in/pubg-addiction-and-how-it-impact-on-overall-health/

https://smartsocial.com/negative-impact-tiktok/

9 Likes

You’re right.
That’s why, I never installed Tik-Tok and PUBG in my Cell Phone.
Tik-Tok to Mujhe waisay hi zehar lagta hai.
Sorry, Tik-Tok users.

3 Likes

Ap bhi bilkul meri tarah ho! I don’t even like these two apps aur mujhe inse door wali nafrat hai. Banda time waste krne k bjae usko use kre.

2 Likes

This is sadly true

1 Like

You’re right.
Insaan ko chahiye ke waqt kisi sahi jagah sarf kray.
Meri ye koshish hoti hai ke, jab Mein free hun, to Religious Knowledge gain kr lun as I’ve craze for that.
Islam/Christianity/Hinduism etc etc. ye Mera shoq hai.
Is ke ilawa, Ek bhook si hai ke agar kisi Insaan ko koi Art aata hai to positive jealousy hoti hai ke, kash Mein bhi ye kr sakun, like Pantomath, who is fond of learning.
Kuch waisa haal hai.
So, ye Tik-Tok to out of syllabus hai na.
PUBG ka phir Mein soch lun ke, acha Game hai, thorra sa try kr leta hun kiunke, Games ka bhi shoq to raha hai, fitrat me shamil hai. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I will say, this is the harsh reality of our society.

1 Like

I believe students have gone lazy because of present global epidemic. Education Ministry should have never given in to their demands, it only condones their goons-like behaviour.

1 Like

Nice sharing :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Well, I think they have become addicted to it so it’s about their interest like if they consider it more than their career.

1 Like

Zabardast faisala hy maza tab aye jb ya is faisaly pa datty rahy wesy bhi ya 2no cheezy hamary no jawan nasal.ko.gumra kar rhybhy

1 Like

Wo sub to thek gai magar konsa faisla?? I think you didn’t understand the post. Read it again.

1 Like

Sorry ap ny suna ni k kah rhy hy pung band kar rhy hy ia liy kaha tha

1 Like

Pubg band nai krrahe hn …acha chhoro!

1 Like

Chor dia bs

1 Like

This is somehow non-muslims want😢.
They involve Pakistanis in such kinda things and themselves try to make discoveries e.t.c.
When our Pakistani youths mind always stuck in such things , then how they think about their surroundings, then how new world’ll explore, then how they know about their Allah , how they think about their religion!!
Harsh realities :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Just kidding!!!

1 Like

I know qamar bhai

1 Like

Yes this is actually true!

1 Like

Indeed! Agree with your point of view.

1 Like